cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer with a single IP address from his ISP. He wnats to use a VPN solution but this will require the ISP router, doing Port Address Translation to recognise the VPN packets and forward them to the right internal address. I know how to ...

tcrellin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having problems with DDR. Anyone doing VPN with a branch using an ISDN connection to the internet? I would specifically like to know if anyone has discovered a way of forcing the ISDN to dial automatically/repeatedly until a connection is acheived....

pxinos by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Concentrator 3005 using a PPTP client. The client has stated that they loose their PcAnywhere connection continuously, while the VPN tunnel stays up no problem. Has anyone seen this and if so what would cause this, as well what was the fi...

dangelone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to build a VPN usning NT 4 and a cisco 678. The network is using a private IP scheme and being NATed through the 678. I need help on setting this up. I thought about multihomeing the server with one private address and one public address. ...

Howdy, Alright I am working on my VPN and I don't have a whole lot of knowledge but I will try to explain whats going on and what are the problems.1. We have a Cisco VPN 3005 currently connected directly to our internet router with an external IP and...

jrk8257 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a requirement to install a Windows 2000 Server acting as a VPN Gateway BEHIND a Cisco PIX 515 firewall.I know the Cisco can act as the end point (Gateway) to a VPN connection. But the Win2K server has been in place for sometime and works fine....

simonf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am using pix515, cisco vpn client 1.1 for VPN users. Some users get connetion slow problem, about to ping several times, then can make tunnel ok. From vpn clinet 1.1 log view, can get phase 2 time out message when it has problem. is it dynamic-...

bma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently using PIX515 as the gateway firewall of our frame relay corporate network. Now we are finding some ways to connect 3 remote offices to our network through VPN. Should I buy a separate VPN device sitting beside the PIX for solely VPN ...

edwong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I tried to configure VPN+NAT(overload+static). It could not work....Is CSPM not intended for that configuration ?? when I tried to configure NAT then configure VPN, I didn't see the configuration for vpn in the command section ....and when I tried...

Hi all, I am using a VPN 5001 concentrator to authenticate around 50 users. Now is there any way that each client get the same ip address assigned, every time he logs in???? Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!