cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

we have receently set up a cisco 3030 concetrator using NT authentication. This works fine until your NT password expires and requests that you change the password. I get authentication failure and in the cisco event log it says "322 02/21/2001 11:50...

vpn

i am a network engineer working for an isp in india.i want to know a most economical vpn solution.if any body can help me i will be very thankfulraju

raju by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a site to site VPN setup with Cisco/Altiga VPN concentrators and I'm having issues with FTP through the VPN. Unix boxes work just fine, but NT fails. I know unix uses passive ftp and nt uses active, but that really shouldn't matter here. An...

7sboals by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allWe are looking at designing a fully redundant VPN solution consisting of two routers, two pix 515's, two vpn 3030's and two cat 4006 switches. The goal is to design a fully redundant IPSec VPN solution. Is it possible with the VPN 3030's to...

n.oneill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In light of the recently reported insecurities of WEP security algorithm, I am interested in protecting my wireless vlan traffic using IPSec. I am using Lucent Accesspoints and WaveLAN card. I figure that i will create a VPN router using Cisco2621 an...

ajamua by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to do a R2R connection with VPN and access to INTERNET with these routeurs. I only have one serial interface by routeur. I use ISAKMP and I apply the crypto map (with "match address") on the serial interfaces which allow crypted telnet on a se...

egrellet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network of 2600 series routers connected to the internet using one provider each with a full T1 connection. I have an encrypted GRE tunnel between each site. I have done a few tests with bandwidth and if I bypass the tunnel, I get consiste...

8dgoswick by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a problem to configure a cisco 3005 for vpn access. the vpn is in parrallel to the firewall, so the problems shoulodn't be from there. I have connected the external interface directly to the internet (via cable and a cisco 2500) the private i...

Two sites are connected with a VPN connection (router to router).I want use PCANYWHERE to administrate a NT Server trought VPN.Which ports need to be permit to make this remote administration ?Is there any restriction ?Thank you for your response.

egrellet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been tasked with looking at VPN Solutions for that will enable various offices to exchange information. We have a number of scenerios due to acquisition and I'm looking for some guidance, with some recommendations on the better solutions. I've n...

diagram is :2600(ce)--3640(pe)--7500(p)--ATM--7200(p)--3640(pe)--2600(ce), all connections is FastEthernet except 7500--ATM--7200.It can get vpn routes at the 2600(ce) routers, but ping can not go through the MPLS VPN Backbone. If diagram change to 3...

I have a PIX box that is doing NAT can I still establish remote user VPN's through the PIX? Where would I find PIX configuration info for this, online PIX doc's? Will the MS VPN client shipped with Win2k, or Win98 do this?

I have several routers in remote offices connecting through VPN with a central router, in a hub&spoke configuration, using IPSec.How can the remote offices communicate with each other securely, without fully meshing the VPN?Thank you!

rlitman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes