cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, My vpn license is as follows: VPN Licenses Usage Summary---------------------------------------------------------------------------All : Peak : Eff. :In Use : In Use : Limit : Usage---------------------------------AnyConnect Premium : : 45 : 51 :...

Hello,  I have an FTD managed locally(FDM).I have 2 RA VPN Profiles.  Is there a way to present to the client connecting through anyconnect only a specified profile and not all? Thanks and regards, Konstantinos 

I have just installed AnyConnect 4.8.01090 and my organisation's  VPN certificate on my iMac running Catalina 10.15.3,When I try to connect I get the message 'Certificate Validation failure'.The system log shows :default 03:57:53.304337+1100 Cisco An...

Hello to all! I've noticed on couple of ASA 5506 boxes that after I turn on VPN debugging (debug crypto ikev1 127, or debug crypto ipsec 127, for example) erratic behavior starts to happen. Sometimes I get a lot of info, sometimes few lines but most ...

ibalvan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Licensing

Hi All, We bought a new ASA 5515x device. I am confused with the license available on the device. How many users can connect with Anyconnect VPN client to the device? Maximum Physical Interfaces : Unlimited perpetualMaximum VLANs : 100 perpetualInsid...

Hi Guys, We are migrating our DC firewalls from ASA to the Palo Alto. We will be moving the whole configuration to the PA except the SSL Client VPN. We want to use the ASA just for AnyConnect and rest all functionality should be there on PA. Since al...