cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

All,     I swapped out my old ASA with FTD using the same ip addresses for inside outside.  Since we are in the US and remote site is in Singapore.  Once the support person swaps out the ASA for the FTD I can still see the remote side network.  I can...

gnguyen89 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,we have 140 sites with primary mpls connection from ISP1 with dedicated router in head office as dmvpn hub. and in some of them we have vpn tunnel as a backup through 3g.with backup 3g option - the branches side has internet from ISP2 and connec...

I have an issue regarding the proposal order in IKEv2.If I understood correctly, when you initiate a negotiation in IKEv2, you send your proposals to the remote peer in the same order as it is configured in the policy, and the parameters inside the p...

Hi, We had in our topology, 12 Cisco ASA 5506 connected S2S via 1x ASA 5506 HUB, which have had all the tunnel set there. Last week we have upgraded to HUB to FPR-1010. I am struggling with setting up the connectivity between to spoken ones. Current ...

I have users connecting to virtual desktops in Azure running Windows 11. For some reason they cannot connect to a sslvpn we have setup in AWS. In the process they successfully authenticate against saml via Okta and then they pass authorization we are...

Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 3.00.49 PM.png
ajamua by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an encrypted tunnel that is using ikev2 and ipsec. Those processes appear to be configured correctly, as the link comes up. However, the IGP over that link shows resetting every 30-70 seconds. Pings across the underlying transport have been s...

Hi everyoneWe are providing vpdn service for an organization but after every packet loss, the sessions become dead and the session numbers keep increasing.I attached the config and log of the vpdn.there's about 200 users which connect with the vpdn b...

New to Meraki and trying to configure our client VPN with AnyConnect, I have downloaded the client software and profile editor. I am trying to configure with pre-shared passkey and each user using credentials when signing in. Looking at older posts I...

gregoryy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the attachment shows the topology we are working on  site 1 has an IPSEC tunnel to site 2 using tunnel 1 site 2 has an IPSEC tunnel to an Azure gateway using tunnel 2 can site 1 have IP connectivity to Azure using tunnel 2 ? therefore with no direct ...