cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've configured a remote SSL VPN on Cisco ASA (9.2).The local network is 192.168.1.0/24. The server I want to reach is 192.168.1.5. The VPN IP pools are on 192.168.40.0/24 network.On the remote site, I've one ADSL connection with internal IP 192.168....

Immagine.png
RexPr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We recently had a user bring in a Windows XP laptop that they had been using to connect to our VPN, using the AnyConnect 3.1 client.   After we migrated from a older ASA, to an ASA running FTD 6.2.3.2, that client is no longer able to connec...

MauryJ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello againI configured ASA 5510 management through the inside interface.  When I am in the office connected to the LAN I have no problem running ASDM.  However, when I'm outside the office and I connect through the Cisco SSL VPN Service I can't mana...

A single user is receiving the Anyconnect error "no valid certificates available for authentication" sporadically.   The error occurs sporadically but occurs frequent enough to cause some headaches. I have observed a successful authentication, discon...

Hello,After reading many other discussions on this topic, it appears with the correct IOS and NAT-T enabled router, you can bring up DMVPN behind a NAT device.I have attempted to complete this task, but I cannot even get phase 1 going for the DMVPN. ...

nsateam01 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to enable Reverse Route Injection for our AnyConnect SSL clients and clear up a few static IP routes in our environment as we expand and have routing protocols take over.    I guess to start at, I am not clear if RRI is supported for Any...

mabrito by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,        I am stuck on a issue.  I have  DMVPN environment and I am in the process of changing domains and thus new certs and cert servers.   I set up my Web server as my SCEP request handler (this is a Microsoft CA subordinate that han...

Hi There, We are using ASDM Version 7.9(2)152. There is a new update for Anyconnect Client images so, we have downloaded pkg files for all the os platforms but, when we try to upload the files it throws the error saying not a valid cisco anyconnect c...

swsaadmin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On my Windows 10 (virtual machine running on my Mac) it always says,  "Could not connect to server. Please verify Internet connectivity and server address." I have users running standalone Windows 10 also have the same problem.   But the Anyconnect i...

RabbitSF by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,   Is it possible to perform SSO on mobile devices running AnyConnect and Per-App VPN, but not joined to the domain?  I need to migrate an existing environment using F5 Edge Client that has this functionality working but can't see any refere...

I have a tunnel built out and peering between a Palo Alto 3020 and a Cisco 1841. The Palo can ping the inside interface of the router, via the tunnel, but the router can not ping anything but the outside interface of the Palo. How do I add a route to...