cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Im having lots of trouble establishing a site to site IKEv2 VPN from router to router, each router is behind a ASA and each router has ZBF on.   My current issue is the output : IPSEC(ipsec_process_proposal): invalid local address 192.168.1.2   19...

broadleon by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5510 running v8.2, and I just started having an odd issue with one endpoint. I have 20-30 remote Avaya IP Phones, all connecting via IPSec VPN to the ASA, but one of them has recently started to leave 'stale' tunnels and build new ones ...

Phone VPN connections.JPG

Will a FTD firewall remove a RRI created static route for a L2L destination (protected network) if that tunnel’s SAs tear down?  I am looking to configure automated fail-over for an entity that has two separate VPN Hubs in different locations.  I thi...

Hello   We have implemented a new ASA (on FTD2130) remote access VPN service and are looking at options to migrate users to the new service without having the end users manually changing things on their end (ideally).   I thought I'd reach out to the...

GreetingsCould I ask question about anyconnect for two more famous OS: android and iOS? I want to know why iOS anyconnect version has On-Demand option and Android's hasn't. I googled it, but didn't find anything useful. May be somebody knows what the...

We are using AnyConnect 2.4.1012 with a public key user certificate. If the user has logged into their machine, plugs in their key, and starts anyconnect, everything works fine.If we try to use "Start Before Login" we get a "certificate is invalid fo...

sjbdallas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a very large DMVPN network that uses certificates. At one of the spoke sites I generated a new crypto key. While the key was being created, I lost connection to the site. It appears that the DMVPN tunnel is down.I was not aware that a ...

I am trying to install AC core-vpn form the msi using this cli command taken from the admin guide: msiexec /package anyconnect-win-4.6.02074-core-vpn-predeploy-k9.msi /norestart /passive I have also prepped a vpn profile xml file with the local edito...

Dear Community,   Unfortunately I have a relatively urgent situation. I need to enable a VPN connection to our new ASA 5508-X and I'm struggling with the setup. We have the following architecture:   CLIENT (HomeOffice) <=> Internet <=> Router (Fritz...

niLuxx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes