cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I was trying to check transfer speed from Cisco Any Connect, with only ports opened in firewall 443 & 80 with 1 destination , but to complete data transfer of 50MB file it takes around 40mins, but if all ports are unblocked in Firewall with 1 dest...

Dear Cisco Community,   I have several things that I would like to clarify with you regarding AnyConnect SSL VPNs.First is packet filtering and the other is NAT.   The ASA we use is basically a pure VPN gateway. There is no other traffic than tunnels...

janiax by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why and what scenario we choose Aggressive mode , any way its less secure and main mode is also not that slow , then what is use of Aggressive mode ?

Parth by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can some one assist,on how to confirm, whether the site to site vpn running on the ASA Firewall is up and passing VPN traffic. I have upgraded the Cisco ASA 5525 Firewall from ASA Code 9.1.3 to ASA Interim Code 9.6.4.3. We have multiple Customer ...

IN FTD, after I create a site to site VPN, can I disable it temporary. I can do this in ASA, but I can't find it in FTD.  FTD doesn't has such a function yet, or I just missed it.   Thanks

m-ko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buenas Tardes me podrian ayudar con una problema cuento con un router de la serie C3900-SPE250/K9 en el cual tengo una actualizacion a la version  System image file is "flash:c3900e-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M9.bin"   pero no me esta funcionando VPN c...

Error 412.PNG

We are running anyconnect 4.2.04039 on some vehicles and when they hit poor cellular reception the anyconnect disconnects.  I understand that part no network connectivity equals no vpn connection.  What is being complained about is during the disconn...

Resolved! Remote access VPN

Hello all   I have  ASA 55.25 Firewall I and can connect to VPN without issue. The problem is that I cannot browse the Internet or Ping the Internet. I am trying to confogure all Internet traffic to go though the corporate network rather than split t...

What is possible reason of next error-1w2d: IPSEC(validate_proposal): invalid local address 195.222.**.**===================================================1w2d: ISAKMP (0:4): received packet from 194.186.**.** (R) QM_IDLE 1w2d: ISAKMP (0:4): pr...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a help to configure Cooperative Key Servers on VRF. Show only this error.   KS1#show crypto gdoi ks coopCrypto Gdoi Group Name :GETVPN         Group handle: 2147483654, Local Key Server handle: 2147483656        Local Address: 172.119.0.3     ...

I have FMC 6.2.2.1 with two FTD 2120. I just can not figure out where to see the status of VPN tunnel, such as connected OR disconnected...   Document shows using "Overview > Dashboards > Access Controlled User Statistics" to see status of VPN tunnel...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just wondering if there is any way to configure AnyConnect to stored the user's password instead of asking for it every time I try to connect to the session.I looked on the ASA AnyConnect GP but couldn't find anything.Let me know if it is possible.Th...