cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've never in my life seen this, but I have a customer using anyconnect, and only recently did they need more than one concurrent user. After some troubleshooting of the second user failing, I realize that authentication is failing because of too man...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ASA 5505 and 5510 in two different networks and different location. I want to reload both of them. I haven't any standby unit for these asa means no redudancy. Is there any option to avoid network down while i am reloading the asa ?

Hi,We have Cisco 6509-E series sup 720 IOS 12.2(33)SXI4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3).  We want to establish a S2S VPN with Azure. The switch does not have a VPN module. Any suggestions ?

mateens by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there Cisco community. I need some help! I am implementing a site to site IPSEC/GRE VPN , testing it in GNS3 , and after configuring all the IPSEC parameters on both headend devices, also creating a GRE tunnel, when it comes to the show/verify pr...

valjaza by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  we have setup ASA site to site VPN as redundant link if WAN link goes down. we need prioritize voip traffic inside the tunnel over data traffic.  any suggestion or example would be appreciated.  thanks  Alex

Hi , We have this ASA 5512x running 9.6(3)1 . We are trying to build S2S vpn tunnel with Azure cloud . The phase1 is not coming up . Debug logs are as below . Also pasting the config on ASA at our end.-------------------------------------------------...

Hello Folks!! I am trying to configure client vpn using Radius server it's failing. Any suggestion Sep 18 11:20:59.603: ISAKMP:(0):peer does not do paranoid keepalives. its seems fail here. I have disabled pfs as well but it doesn't seem to help. any...

dees by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I wanted to ask if someone of you has some experience with BGP peering over IPSec VPN tunnels. Let's assume following topology: ASA version 9.2(3)ASA1 ------ VPN tunnel over the Internet  ------ ASA2 ------ R1 In this scenario I would like to ...

I have below parameters to implement phase-2 policy for IKEv2. Can someone please help me with the commands i can use for this? ASA: 5585IOS version: 9.5------------------------------------encryption :AES-256 hash :SHA-1PFS (DH group) :Group-5 1536-b...

Hi there, I'm struggeling with the following:Situation is as follow:I have an ASA 5512X on our main office (LAN 192.168.12.X and 192.168.14.X). Behind the ASA in the LAN Network is an router which is connected to route to 2 other offices with there o...