cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Community,I have set up a FlexVPN network in a test enviroment consist of 1 Hub (Cisco VA897) and 3 Spokes (1x Cisco IR1101, 2x Strongswan/Linux based Routers with IPSEC&FRR) connected with IPSEC/IKEv2. IPSEC connection is established to all spo...

Rayn12345 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello ,I'm facing challenge on how to integrate Cisco FTD Remote VPN (Radius AAA) with FreeRadius in Ubuntu 22.04 Server. Any guide on how to achieve this. I am using Cisco FTD 6.6 is not support LOCAL Authentication for Remote VPN it need Radius.  

dissai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone I'm trying to get a setup working in an environment where my Cisco C8200 Router (Which is running IOS XE 17.12 Dublin) sits between two remote sites acting as a VPN hub. See attachment where I show the scenario in detail(real ip addres...

AlexEM by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  Trying to build VPN between ASA and Juniper FW.  I have ASA on one end and the other end is Junipser SRX that sits behind another Juniper FW.  I am using ikev2 and phase 1 comes up but phas2 is failing.  Please can someone help and look at the AS...

hi every oni have an issue with DMVPN Tunnel with IPsec.i will explain the design of the network as much i can.i have an ASR-1000 router (HUB), and i have more than 9 tunnel work on itevery tunnel has it's own underly network (Different Service Provi...

Hi team,  How to Update Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client to version 5.0.0*? Is it possible to upgrade the Cisco any connect client to the Cisco secure client for users without the right to install programs on the Windows OS? Are there any serv...

Failed established Anyconnect management tunnel from the client and shows invalid vpn configuration as below.ASA logs as below and shows this error SVC Message: 16/ERROR: Configuration received from secure gateway was invalid.Could someone please sha...

ravinsilvaems_0-1716657509903.png

Good day to everyone.I have two Cisco ASA running on FPR2130 assembled into a balancing group, for example:vpn-gw1.example.comvpn-gw2.example.comgeneral address vpn.example.com.Firmware version 9.18.3.56Anyconnect 4.10.07062At the moment, all our emp...

I set VPN site2site between Cisco2911 and FGT v6.4Config as attachso phase 1 done, but phase 2 downThe things is, I don't set crypto policy with DH group14, so phase1 up with this DH group. When I change DH group on FG to group2, phase1 down.pls help...

quynhln8 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes