cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

The company I work for use cisco 2600 to give access to computer over a dial up connection, but the speed is too slow, what should I change to make it better? I think it's limited to 33kbps.

Maknino by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, we are using always on functionality with TND using secure SSL Servers. I have following questions: 1. I can enter several URLs and the hashes get generates. Does AnyConnect try to connect to servers from top to bottom in the list. Tha...

Hi my friends, I had a problem with my VPN connection, this message appears. "Login denied. Your session has been terminated due to your machine's security posture". Thanks!

cnc87859 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Everyone I'm running across an issue with my VPN connection between my peer and my end we are unable to ping each other private network addresses

Hi, I'm trying to set up a site to site vpn. Site A (local): 192.168.2.0/24, external IP 81.14.x.x. (CISCO ASA 5512) Site B (remote): 192.168.5.0/24, dynamic external IP IPsec Tunnel comes up nicely, data is transferred both ways. I can't ping all of...

Hello community,I need to deploy two packages with SCCM : one with vpn module and web security and one without vpn module and web security.Do anyone know a detection method via WMI, registry key or filesystem to differentiate both packages. I propose...

I ran into an issue with a post 8.3 IOS NATing and curious if anyone can shad some light.  The scenario is: a PC on the network need to access a device behind the tunnel (service provider). The tunnel source required to be a different IP from the glo...

Need to  generate a list of user id's on an  existing "connection-profile" that will be decommissioned. I see it on the ASDM GUI  [Monitoring/Sesions/Filter by All Remote Access/Connection  Profile/ (name of profile)]  I need to generate a list that ...