cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

My understanding is that Cisco has ceased releasing and security updates to AnyConnect 3.X. The newer version is 4.X and Cisco's recommended Flash is 512MB and our ASA5505s only have 128MB. I've tried opening TAC cases and was told to contact the res...

Hi!AnyConnect Client 3.1.14018 on Windows 7 SP1 (fully patched). We can initially connect to remote site (ASA 5505), but randomly after very short time period Client ... "reconnecting" and no more connection. No error or whatsoever, just show "reconn...

Hi, My customer has 4 different sites in 4 different locations which is right now using site-to-site vpn, the customer has now bought 4 routers for the DMVPN solution between the 4 sites however he has only a single ISP in each sire. In order to pro...

dganta by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All respected members. I am not an expert in VPN domain. My question is  client--------------------------->HQ-------------------------------------->Partner subnet             anyconnect                            IPsec tunnel So my scenario is lik...

Hi: I am troubleshooting DMVPN for one of my clients and I need to get advise from here. Does spoke router has to be matched policy # created in Hub router, or policy# is local significantly? if spoke router: crypto isakmp policy 10 encr aes 256 aut...

Hi all, Can anyone please clarify the difference between these 2 commands? vpn(config)# crypto ipsec security-association lifetime seconds 2147483647 vpn(config)# crypto map Test 1 set security-association lifetime seconds 2147483647 CF

Hi all, I would like to have some clarifications about the working of GetVPN, especially I would like to know if the intermediate GMs participate in crypting/decrypting the trafic or they just route the trafic based on the IP header which is copied a...

Good morning experts, My experience with ASAs over the last few years has been limited so I am not up on all of the newer features that they offer. I know in the past that ASAs did not support any type of tunnel interfaces and thus did not support a ...