cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys I'm having trouble closing a VPN ipsec site-to-site between a Cisco ASA 5512 firewall for check-point. This is a VPN my company with one of the suppliers. The problem is that the VPN closes, but does not encrypt or encapsulates it only ...

Hello Everyone, I'm looking to configure a stable site-to-site VPN with L2TP Over IPSec feature, to have the possibility to connect two LAN networks as Layer 2 bridge passing through the Layer 3. In this way I can mantain the same addressing on the r...

Hi All I have ASA 5525 with OS 9.4.4. We have two ISP connected to it. On both ISP interface we have enabled anyconnect vpn. We tunnel all traffic to ASA and do U-turning or hairpinning for internet traffic. We have all nat and other commands in pla...

Hi, I'd like to enable users connected to guest vlan to establish VPN in same way they do when connected on internet. I have ASA with 3 interfaces: inside, guest, outside. Clients establish Anyconnect VPN session by entering vpn.domain.com as host a...

Hi I have configured Anyconnect on the Outside interface, and can reach the Inside network. However i cannot reach the other Inside_2 and more inner interfaces on the ASA.Example: Interface Name IP address Subnet mask MethodGigabitEthernet0/0 Outside...

Hi, We are replacing our RSA token based VPN with certificate based VPN authetication by using Windows 2012 as certificate server (internal) and ASa 5510 as shown in attached diagram. Does anyone has this setup and example configuration .

hello, while I was configuring ssh on ME-3400EG-12CS-M I found an weird issue. I configured four switches and two of them show this behavior that ssh session freeze/hang after login. (I guess the session established successfully since the login passe...

I have a customer who has moved a lot of his Servers to Azure and we have created a vpn for him to his HQ network. He is using a monitoring server on the Azure site to monitor network equipment in his HQ. He has seven remote sites that connect into t...

mbluemel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks! I always have problem with VPN...LOL I create a new VPN site-to-site between ASA 5510 (IOS 8.42) and Fortgate, but something is very strange, the VPN don´t come UP and I see in the debug crypto ikev1 10 the folow log:  [IKEv1]Phase 1 fai...

hi forum,I have done all the configuration for cisco anyconnect using certificates and revocation check using CRL. I am successful on this. now the problem is I want to configure OCSP for revocation. I am stuck here i am not able to successfully chec...