cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone! I'm having some problems setting up a vpn tunnel between two cisco Asa's. The scenario is as follows One Asa 5506 (My side) and one 5550 (other side). Tunnel properties are as follows : Phase 1 Auth : Pre-shared key Encryp : Ike G...

dorcejose by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I'm having an issue with my anyconnect VPN set up. My ASA has multiple sub-interfaces for the different VLANs on my network. I'm able to establish a VPN connection with the anyconnect client and I can reach one of the vlans however I can...

Hello, I'm in the process of replacing our ASA 5510 running 8.2 to a new 5516x running 9.5.  I have about 25 L2L IPSEC VPNs currently configured.  Instead of creating 25 "nat (inside,outside) lines for NAT exemptions, can I use object groups and a si...

bhogue by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys I hope you're having fun with networks:D We recently bought two cisco 3850-48P-E for our buildings as core device ( actually 4 X 3850 to keep redundancy as high as possible in core block). We're planning to connect buildings using UBNT rad...

I am interested the following:There is Cisco 2901 v 15.4.(3)M4.There are also some L2L IPSec peers. Some of them use IKEv2 and others use IKEv1. There is an external interface.Is it possible to configure crypto-map that contains of mixed IKEv2 and IS...

RYShibrik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, it has been asked me to configure on ASA a new vpn site-to-site. For this vpn I should set : crypto isakmp identity address crypto isakmp enable outside .. from my configuration crypto isakmp identity is auto and crypto isakmp is not enabled o...

Hello , I would like some help to make a script to back up the runconfig to an FTP server( demanding authentication) automatically every day, via kron command: kron policy-list backupcli tclsh ftp://<ftp_user>:<ftp_password>@10.20.30.40/script.tcl k...

I have a SonicWall TZ400 that sits behind a Cisco 819 4G router (provided by my ISP). I am trying to set up the SonicWALL GLobal VPN Client so that I can extend the LAN side of the SonicWall for remote users. The Global VPN CLient works just fine if ...