cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

we have configured the any connect vpn and its authenticate with radius server with user name and password . (al ready configured )our second requirement is that each remote vpn user must authenticated with his machine only (machine authentication) c...

sajid gul by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem in accessing a cisco switch. Whenever I telnet to the switch and gives show command after few output it gets timed-out. Some times If i do keep the putty session idle for a few seconds it gets timed-out too. Sometimes I can give...

Hi Is there a way to print while on VPN to local printer without split tunnelling? Secondly, is there a way to print to a local printer from an app in SSL VPN Thanks

mickyq by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a ASA5505 as a VPN gateway. The main traffic will be routed through the primary firewall, but want to use anyconnect to VPN into the network. I can get the connection to establish but am unable to access any internal resources (p...

CoryTrue1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, 2 days ago a customer have changed his ISP. The new ISP have configured a router with a gui with ip address 172.16.0.1/24 address The ISP Router have a GUI for port forwarding and basic configuration. From the GUI i have configured a NAT for ...

c.console by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am getting below massage ... System Bootstrap, Version 12.4(13r)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 2006 by cisco Systems, Inc.PLD version 0x10GIO ASIC version 0x127c1841 platform with 262...

vikasrm01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using Cisco ASA 5520 since couple of years. We have 2 devices working in failover mode with around 50 remote access VPN connections and 3 site to site VPN connections during work hours. It works fine but randomly it kicks out all VPN users and...

vs1784001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I am looking at modifying my VPN configuration and would like a little feedback. Above is an diagram of my network. I have a ASA5505 on the left and a ASA5510 on the right. The site to site vpn between green networks is up and run...

Greetings, I have an ASA5510 acting as a VPN gateway (terminating VPN clients only) with all ACL's being applied on my f/w (ASA5520). I am trying to setup my AnyConnect clients to get DHCP addresses from my internal DHCP server (so I only have a si...