cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 2901 with ios 15.5 with 2 hwic-16a modules. I have configured the ip hosts, ip host router1 2013 10.10.10.10. When I try to connect router1  I get the following message: Trying router 1 (10.10.10.10, 2013)... Open. However I just end up at t...

Steve Fry by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need to permit acces to a local network from Internet so I'm looking for a VPN solution (site to site and  mobile devices with anyconnect). I've seen the ASA 5516 has all the features I need but I've doubts about one thing:The firewall will ...

Hi all,I've been wrecking my brains all evening trying to sort this one out and I'm convinced it's an IOS bug.  I have another Cisco 877 with telnet working absolutely perfect from telnet via LAN (vrf) and WAN.  It's running c870-advsecurityk9-mz.124...

We are moving our in house hosted servers to a hosted data center. Was trying to figure out the best way to connect our office pcs and printers to our servers in the new DC. Was thinking of establishing a site to site VPN between our office and DC. W...

Hi,Im trying to order the SSL Premium User License but I have noted that its End of Life. I have noted that its being replaced by the Anyconnect Plus/Apex License. Im getting confused with the new skus. What is the replacement sku of L-ASA-SSL-50=?

Hello,I have established VPN site-site between 2 ASAs Branch-to-HQ.  the issue is every morning time while both sites Turn-On their ASA devices, the Tunnel does not come up unless I run the following commands on HQ-ASA.  no crypto map tobranch interf...