cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Guys, I need some help to see why my Anyconnect clients is unable to connect to 1 particular inside network, I would like to know what to look at first. I ran out of ideas and would like to know where should I start with resolving this. How should I ...

trying to connect to our vpn using anyconnect on vista, client 3.1.05152 and it says "please enter your username and password" but the dialog box does not show. it's very strange but when i connect an external monitor (it's a laptop by the way), the ...

robertb99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a strange issue using Anyconnect client ver3.1.08009 on Windows 7 to sslvpn to IOS router where after 2 months of no issue, it has started to constantly suffer from what seems like false captive portal detection. This appears to be irrespecti...

M OC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've just setup a DMVPN solution with Hub and Spoke topology. I'm using 2911 SEC as the spoke routers and 2951 HSEC and the Hub. I've been doing some load testing where I transfer a 800Mb file across the DMVPN and have noticed the CPU maxes out du...

Hi, I Have a ASA 5505 in a branch office and a 5512-X in HQ. There is a VPN ikev1 tunnel between them that works fine.How do I route all the traffic from branch over the vpn to HQ and use there internet breakout ?The reason is because the 5512-X has ...

Below are the VPN Tunnel Configuration from my end : object-group network My-Local-PAT  network-object host 10.225.11.198object-group network Client-remote-NAT network-object host 10.222.5.112object-group network My-Local-end network-object object 10...

Hello,I have an ASA 5505 with Security Plus licensing.  The specific entry I'm focusing on when I do a "show version" is:AnyConnect Premium Peers          : 25             perpetualAnyConnect Essentials                  : 25             perpetualFor ...

Hello everyone,This may be a common problem and I apologize if this is a repeat post.  I am getting the following error:%ASA-5-305013: Asymmetric NAT rules matched for forward and reverse flows; Connection for udp src outside:10.1.1.9/137(LOCAL\bob) ...

Hello All, I have a query regarding the L2L VPN setup particularly the ACLs required.If traffic is originating from a host on source subnet_A from behind source vpn gateway_A, destined to destination host on subnet_Z behind vpn gateway_Z, I understan...

aghufran by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes