cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we've a got an ASA5510 active/standby cluster with a Security Plus license for 50 Anyconnect Premium Peers, but after 2 active connections, I've got a "login failed" with the message on the ASA: "Session could not be established: session limit...

gaigl by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, i saw that exists some changes betwen version 8.2 and 9.1 from ASA, how can update tht if I have this configuration that is the most important where i can reach the LAN with my remotes branch routers.The question is, what i have to do w...

Hi, I am doing migration of Anyconnect VPN from one ASA to another ASA. I need your suggestion. The migration needs to transfer anyconnect vpn configuration and customization. After I reviewed some documents, it looks like that both configuration and...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear AllDo you know there is a way to export VPN through ASDM ? There are a lot VPN in our ASA. It would take a lot time to transfer VPN one by one from one ASA to anther. I hope to export VPN configuration and then import it to anther ASA. Anyone ha...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys!I have configured a VPN Site-to-Site, as follow: (for access list)Local: 192.168.0.0/24Remote: 10.0.0.0/24So, I have this configuration:access-list VPN-Test line 1 extended permit ip 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 10.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 But, I ...

Hello Team,  We have setup one vpn b/w cisco 3800 and fortigate 100D and tunnel is not coming up and below i have mentioned debug logs. Please suggest...  *Jul 22 15:25:22.329 UTC: ISAKMP:(0:0:N/A:0):purging SA., sa=66DA5CE8, delme=66DA5CE8*Jul 22 15...

Is there any information on this?  Supposedly third parties can create an app that will utilize the always on VPN function in Windows 10.  This would be a great feature we would like to implement.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.