cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a non-standard dynamic site-to-site VPN configuration which from my client. I am feeling strange in the dynamic crypto map is missing "match address" command. In my understanding, the crypto ACL must be "mirror" in the both end to state the in...

Kurt Lei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I want to configure customization for Anyconnect VPN. I saw Cisco document state:hostname# webvpnhostname (config-webvpn)# customization value salesguihostname(config-webvpn-custom)# logo file disk0:\mycompanylogo.gifhostname(config-webvpn-custom)...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everybody, I am becoming increasingly frustrated with an issue that I've seen span MANY different devices (both routers and switches, with varying IOSes installed).The problem I am seeing is when I am scrolling through the logs on a router or s...

Hello,I have a router that I use to hub of dmvpn, this router has 1 default route that learning from eigrp and some static route to other internet connection (I use it only to vpn connectivity). Now I need setup normal tunnel ipsec site-to-site with ...

Hi,I have two sites connecting via a Hub site Bangalore, where I have a Pix 506E. I have got site-site VPN tunnel on both inside and outside iterface of the Pix. Can i get the two communicate amongst themselves? Will 2 IPSEC tunnels on 2 different in...

If I have a situation that some of the clients on the corporate network have issue, that sometimes they loss connectivity to other subnets and this failure is random and unpredictable. How can I in combination with port mirroring on the switch and ne...

Hi GuysJust want to know if vti is supported on cisco ASA  . If yes what software version and model. e.g  ASA 5510 running 8.2.We are in process of creating global network using IPsec with different firewall make and models and can not find any infor...

tajm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a strange problem. I have configured IPSec on GRE tunnels on my network. I have 2 kinds of platforms, CISCO2811 and CISCO 3825/3725. The problem is that if I activate the tunnel protection on a GRE link that has a CISCO2811 on any side ...

I would like to ask if anyone can help with the project that I’m currently working on for my Network Security class. The project consist of giving recommendations and visual images of the IPSec protocol in detail that includes tunneling, architecture...

Techy2015 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes