cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HI everyone,Hope you are all doing well! I would like to get your opinion and see if this is feasible.We are deploying laptops for mobile users. The laptops will be joined the domain and Cisco AnyConnect will be used to connect to the corp network. I...

riderfaiz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have an issue which I am nit sure how to best solve.  We are moving some services from site A to site B. They need to remain in the same network in site B, meaning 10.20.1.x  First, we thought we will just create a new network on site A, c...

sahara101 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I got into situation where i need to configure the Bidirectional Site to Site VPN tunnel. I have configured some S2S tunnel before as well but the initiator of traffic always from other side.Now the situation is different other side end is ...

sw26 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears Good Day !I am a facing issue in my firepower FTD 1120 with FMC VPN continuouslyI have FTD with 2 SonicWALL VPN point to Point -Dropped frequently (Doing packet-tracer initiator coming up and drop)I have FTD with Sophos VPN Point to Point -Stab...

Hi,We have Cisco ASA Anyconnect with ISE as a radius server and posturing for many years which works fine. But now we have setup Microsoft Azure MFA AD with SAML authentication and that also works but we cannot use Cisco ISE AuthZ with posture anymor...

atifsr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to download a newer Cisco anyconnect version for testing. We are using 4.6When I look at the download options, I'm not sure exactly which files are needed for just and install on Windows 10.https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286281283...

KGrev by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, i need advice with ipsec s2s. Example of current situation:interface Redundant1.200vlan 200nameif Public_DMZsecurity-level 0ip address 2.2.2.1 255.255.255.248 !interface Redundant1.201vlan 200nameif WANsecurity-level 0ip address 1.1.1.1 25...

Hi AllWe have catalyst 4500-x switch and I was planning to use this switch as edge router it supports Vrf, BGP and other routing protocol what I need to know is what is the pros and cons of using this switch as an edge Router which connects as to our...

henokk601 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes