cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I am new to ASA SSL and just had a question in regards to configuring SSL AnyConnect VPN on ASA firewall behind the NATed DSL router.here is my current set up: Inside(192.168.10.0/24)<--ASA 5505-->Outside (10.1.1.11)<-->(10.1.1.1)(DSL Router-...

Hi forum,I am trying to set up a VPN tunnel form Apple clients (OS X 10.10 and iOS 8) to my ISR1941 Router. The tunnel prompts me for the login credentials and the client gets an IP from the VPN pool but there is no traffic going through the tunnel. ...

Looking to see how to setup a simple VPN connection using an ASA 5520.Only have the default 2 licenses that came with the ASA.ASA is up and running as a firewall with no issues.Any assistance is appreciated.Dave

Hi guysHave been searching for a few days now and not been able to find the answer to my issue. I've been given requirements to create an IPSec Ikev2 vpn using internal microsoft PKI (not digicert etc, but corporate), with windows 7 clients, cisco an...

Hi all,When configuring anyconnect client profile using cisco asdm, under preferences (part2), there is this "automatic vpn policy" section. In this section there is this "trusted network policy" and "untrusted network policy". My question is how doe...

donnie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, Am having a problem with one of our S2S setup.We currently have an ASA 5545X and we are currently establishing a tunnel with a remote company. We do not have control over their equipment, but problem is on our side.  They want to access one ...

Hi,I try to connect to my client system via Cisco VPN Client 5.0.07.0440 with a netbook with Windows 8 and it does not work.I found some solutions to apply and I applied them, but it still does not work.I tried to connect with WIFI and with cable.I h...