cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,Is it a requirement that changes to allowed vpn  traffic prefixes be done at same time on both ends? Would it create trouble with other vpn traffic considering that change is for only new networks being added as interesting traffic. 

S891 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a problem with my business laptop and the Anyconnect provided by my corporate it staff.As soon as I establish a successfull connection with my office vpn, Internet connection drops: I can't connect to outlook, teams or navigate. However...

Ruskie by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm trying to use an interface (Outside) to be used as VPN RA with 2 different FQDN. Both ISP's are connected in differents DC's and differents networking devices but via vlnas all comes to the same inteface from FTD, so I have 1 intefaces t...

andype by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Anyone who has managed to get the Cisco AnyConnect NAM module to work together with Windows Hello?We are using Cisco ISE 2.4 and AnyConnect 4.6/4.7 NAM for EAP Chaining. It seems like the Windows Hello (pincode) will not trigger the NAM module fo...

Torb3n by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN on Cisco ASA

Hi Team:Quick question. I have a single ASA with dual links. Each link to an ISP. Currently I have IP SLA configure to failover to the other provider if the main provider path is down. I have a branch connected to that single ASA via a site to site v...

jebanks by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes