cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a question.We have some VPN with Cisco ASA 5520.The laptops are part of the corporate domain (Microsoft Active Directory) and are associated with the internal DNS. When you connect to VPN, the internal DNS is not updated with the IP address...

I am using anyconnect v3.1.01065 and when I connect my computer can no longer access internet.  As soon as I disconnect the internet it accessible.  I think it is related to dns servers not resolving the requests.  Any ideas?

hickbones by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have a remote ASA connecting to an ISR via EZVPN - the ISR is the EZVPN hub/server. I understand how the tunnel gets setup etc., but I'm not sure how the routing takes place.  Can the ISR inform the local router what routes it is responsible for...

moody by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to connect a l2l VPN without using public NATs when one of the sites contains private IP's (ie 10's, 172's)?  I'm using a public NAT to route our private IP but distant end is not using a NAT.   My Cisco ASA is on ver 9.1(1)

Hi Team, I am getting my anyconnect vpn users login failures very frequently and it comesup automaticallly.Can you please check the attached show version and explain me, if i am running with right licenses in place.  regardsSecIT

secureIT by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that has a ASA 5510 version 8.3 with IPSEC Client Access that includes some of their networks on the Inside interface.   The issue they are having is when their mobile users connect with the vpn client (which is using split tunnelin...

I have this weird problem with a customer firewall>851 EZVPN connection. I can see the tunnel up, I can see some traffic across the tunnel but can not reach devices or the router over the tunnel.I know the tunnel is working, when the router is reboot...

I have a site ipsec tunnel between a c7204vxr and a c1941isr.  The tunnel is established successfully but I am noticing packet drops on the ingress to the c7204 from the c1941. Specifically,  there is an ssl website that is being accessed that is be...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently trying to install and run the Cisco Anyconnect Client on Windows 7 Professional 64bit, but during the installation process I get an error message stating that "There is a problem with the installer package. A program run as part of the ...

Hi,I'm having issues to get the following trial setup to work. In essence the problem appears to be due to the routing in play here, but i would appreciate any insights into what am I doing wrong here.(note: for reasons too long to explain I need the...

wdec by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes