cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hello,i am trying to connect cisco 2911 router with noncisco routers (HP, TPlink) using site-to-site ipsec vpn  with crypto-maps.the problem is that vpn traffic shows "#send errors" if command "crypto isakmp identity dn" is used (we are using it for ...

Hi All,I have an IKEv1 IPSEC L2L tunnel setup between a 5525x ASA and a 5510 ASA both running 9.1(5), and am having trouble with asymmetric decryption at one side of the tunnel.I have a very simple one line crypto ACL which permits a /24 subnet to ta...

have 2 sites, IPSEC tunnel will come up but no traffic will come across. need some fresh eyes to see what I'm not.Site Ainterface Vlan1nameif insidesecurity-level 100ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0!interface Vlan2nameif outsidesecurity-level 0i...

Since upgrading Cisco ASA5520 from 8.4.7(8) to (15) we have been having issues with our 3.1.01065 clients where one of the following may occur:- You cannot find the Cisco AnyConnect icon on tray or notification area- You get no response when launchin...

jaguillou by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:We are currently using Cisco Anyconnect 2.5 as our main VPN client.  Recently we needed to get it to retain the connection when a user logs off (for remote support).  We use UltraVNC to connect in for remote assistance with users, and there are...

szilagyic by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having connection issues between two sites.  Each sites houses an ASA5510 and is connected via a site-to-site tunnel.  The tunnel seems to drop randomly throughout the day.  Sometimes it take only 3 hours, other times it takes several days.  T...

Hello,I have a problem with Remote Access VPN, client says, that he can connect to VPN, but can not connect via ssh to my network address. I try to connect the same client VPN via my Android phone, connection was successful, and i successfully can co...

maziusas1 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently running a pair of 5520 as VPN routers. running 8.0.3, been using only Anyconnect SSL VPN for end users. These boxes do nothing else except serve VPN clients.However, recently we tried testing some IPSEC clients and are realizing that the An...

Darthkim_2 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are seeing an increasing number of problems where AnyConnect starts having problems on individual machines (mostly users home machines) where they wont connect to our ASA.  In the past, I have been able to uninstall and reinstall AnyConnect to res...