cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have created an IPSec site to site tunnel . Originally only two IP address were authorized to access the tunnel.  Now they are asking for all addresses.  My question is, if I use access-list inside_access_in extended permit ip any host 10.60.55.10...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I am running a single-hub dual-cloud DMVPN in phase2 operation (spoke-to-spoke enabled).  I am very suprised that the following issue does not come up more often.Here is my setup:Each headend has its own ISP.Each remote site has a single ro...

Hey guys, i must be missing something.local ca on cisco asa 5505 configured and working, however email otp function is unable to deliver email to clients.i tracked this in the mail logs and i get all mails being rejected with "bugs HELO name used: F1...

Hello Everyone.I have been in computers since 1982 and 2 years ago I had a 6 hour spinal fusion and it was a failure so I spend most of every day in bed suffering with severe pain.On March 13th I was hacked on my 4 home Windows XP from the Port 3389 ...

Hello!  I'm trying to get a configuration working where Cisco VPN / DTLS phones can VPN connect, while still allowing remote access via AnyConnect clients to PCs.  I have two tunnel-groups and group-policies configured for this purpose, and am using ...

Hello Expert:I'm in the process to configure tunnel l2l and for somehow after I' done the configured the tunnel is not up.Here is the recap:ArizonaFWL: inside: 10.20.15.0/24                      outside: 65.244.227.18/28DenverFWL: inside: 10.20.7.0/2...

Hiep Pham by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am not sure this is a valid question in this forum or not !!! ... Really appreciate any information regarding this. I have a Termserver called ( C server 16 from Digital Networks) . It has a 16 ports. I am trying to telnet into few switc...

I have been fighting this for a couple of days now, and I just have not been able to figure it out.  I am pretty sure that it is a NAT problem, but I'm lost at this point.I have an internal network (172.23.45.x) and a VPN network (172.23.46.x) and I ...

kharvey by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 3 three sites and want to setup VPN connection, any weblinks would be appreciated. Also, is this possible to setup multiple VPN tunnels with different sites from one router ? If yes, please give some examples. I would like to setup VPN conn...

We have a 2 spoke L2L VPN setup whereby an ASA sits at our main site and 1921 routers sit at two remote sites to act as endpoints. All traffic is directed back to the ASA, there is no direct communication between the remote sites. This all works as e...