cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

According to all of the documentation that I've found for configuring site to site VPN's, there should be an access list configured for the traffic that the router is interested in.  However, if I create an ACL with what I believe should be correct, ...

Dear all,I have ASA 5540 active and passive.here we configure VPN for client access.Normally if i connect with internet,I am able to connect VPN but if i use 3G or USB dongle,I can't able to connect VPN. In the statistic page sending happen and recei...

Hi guys,I have to allow the customers to VPN into an internal PPTP server located behind the ASA firewall and running on a Windows 2K8 server machine.I've found that the configuration differs on the version of ASA. I am running ASA Version 8.2(5).The...

I am very new to configuring ASA's.  I have a 5510 and I am trying to configure the VPN so when I login from home I can SSH into any device on the network.  I am having trouble.  Here is the config from the ASA.  What am I doing wrong?  

Hi,I need filter and block UDP/500 on CISCO ASA 5510. I created the following rulesX.X.X.X deny to connect P.P.P.P UDP/500Y.Y.Y.Y permit to connect P.P.P.P UDP/500orPermit some IPs and deny ALL UDP/500 (optional)Rules:access-list ACL_OUTSIDE_IN exten...

Hello,I am trying to evaluate the IPSEC functionality of a Cisco 1921.The image version installed is Universal/k9:Router#show verCisco IOS Software, C1900 Software (C1900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)As far as I understood...

We have a cisco asa 5505 configured to assign x.x.x.1 thru x.x.x.150 for anyconnect vpn clients. Due to certain requirements, we want specific remote users to get specific IP address like x.x.x.1 for John, x.x.x.2 for Mike, and then we will change th...

amdc42970 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,  Need your help! Please kindly see in the attach file, i would like to configure VPN with fail over connection from HQ to Branches. At HQ we are using 2 Wan connection and branches using 1 Wan connection,.Could you let me know command to co...

Hi,i have ASA5505, with 10 IPSec licenses (+2 SSL / clientless connections, i think it is the default) - base device license.i want to be able to connect with additional 25 AnyConnect SSL clients.Does ASA-AC-E-5505  like this http://www.amazon.com/Ci...

gabikazav by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes