cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a client that is wanting me to build them a Clientless VPN page but a lot of their bookmarks don't seem to be functioning properly. One in particular can be pinged from the ASA and DNS resolution works, but the bookmark itself times out ...

I have a Cisco 2921 (C2921-CME-SRST) and the security license (SL-29-SEC-K9).  But I want to support a few SSLVPN users.  So I just want to confirm I only need to add L-FL-SSLVPN10-K9? ThanksBill

Hello, I'm new to cisco and need to have these changes made to the vpn tunnel.  Can anyone help:  What command would one type to add these configs in.  An existing VPN config exists and I am just making some mods:Phase 1 (Isakmp)IKE Mode: Main (not ...

Olá Pessoal,estou com um problema de quedas na VPN, tenho um ambiente de 30 sites estabelecendo VPN Gateway to Gateway com um ponto concentrador, todos utilizando o roteador CISCO RV042!O que ocorre é que está desconectando a VPN do peer secundário, ...

Hi,I have two 881 routers. One as EasyVPN server with a public static ip and the other as a EasyVPN client with non static public ip.In front of the client router there is a modem/router from our ISP. It’s a cellular modem and have a built in router ...

What Free VPN service do you recommend?I've found this catalogue  http://vpnobserver.com/free-vpn/ so far

rommoraru by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello i want to be sure that only the VOIP trafic who can pass by dmvpn , can i do some filtering to authorize only the mac of FxS or IP PHONE for passing  via my dmvpn the goal is to bloc all tries to use the DMVPN for passing  ftp ssh or http..... ...

s.djezzar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've spent way longer than I should have trying to find the SSH/Telnet plugin for Clientless SSL VPN. Can someone please direct me to its location? I'm tired of digging through 8-9 step hierarchy with a non-functioning searchbar. Thanks.

Hello I wonder if it is the Crypto transform-set Peer is using: ESP_AES_256_SHA I am using.crypto map VPN 780 set transform-set AES_256_SHAcrypto map VPN 790 set peer 74.x.x.xcrypto map VPN 790 set transform-set AES_256_SHA Could this difference be c...