cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have had a fun time trying to get a IPSec Tunnel up between two companies. The remote end is behind a PAT device so they are using NAT-T. To successfully bring up the tunnel, I had to match both the public IP and the Phase 1 ID received fro...

trying to get anyconnect working on Iphone. I want to use certs for authentication. everytime I try to connect I get untrusted connection error.I have installed the CA cert on the Iphone and the ASA and I have installed an Identity cert on the ASADo ...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a UC560 and UC540 connected using an IPSec Site to Site tunnel. There is a server on the main site they are trying to access (lets say IP is 192.168.1.252) and they need to access this server on ports 13000, 14000, and 15000. Unfortunat...

We are looking to possibly delegate setting up AnyConnect to our Helpdesk (limited to ASDM, adding Apple UDIDs to a Access Policy.)  The question I have is what privilege level should be assigned that will allow them to add the UDID and limit (as muc...

Hello,I have a problem with my Cisco ASA 5510 Clientless SSL Webvpn.After Oracle updates its Java Version, our JAVA Webportal ist not completly working.Our clientless SSL Web Portal is running on a Cisco ASA 5510 with Version 9.1.3.On this portal we ...

I have a Nexus 5000 that I set up to use tacacs (Ciscos ACS 5.2).  When I try to logon on the error I receive is 3011 invalid tacacs+ request packet - possibly mismatched shared secrets. I obvious I plugged the wrong shared secret (more like typo). N...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: