cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

When I try installing the VPN Client ver 5.0.04.03000 I get an error message saying "Error 27854: The Network Configuration LOck is held by another application. Close all applications and run Setup again. ..." cI have tried shutting down all process...

Hi,@home i`f installed a Cisco asa 5505 because the provider has the cable modem in transparant mode. So i have the public IP address at my firewall.Also for training because we have asa`s at work. So i have more feeling with it. but sometimes i need...

bavo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,A customer has just bought a Cisco UC520 and is wanting to VPN into the system with his IP communicator, Do you know what settings i need to configure to allow the VPN through the BT router?Is it just a port forward that I need or is there som...

HiI need some help related to GRE Point to Point &  MGRE, Dynamic routing issueP2P GREI have configure P2P GRE , i am able to ping from R1 to R3  & R3 to R1 Tunnel IP, but after enabling IGP dynamic protocol i am not able to ping and the Tunnel is ge...

Hey,I have been configuring a router via telnet and all of a sudden I have locked myself out and the admin login credentials I have been using are not working. The last commands I remember issuing were: line vty 0 4password xxxxxxxxxxxlogin authentic...

Hi,@home i`f installed a Cisco asa 5505 because the provider has the cable modem in transparant mode. So i have the public IP address at my firewall.Also for training because we have asa`s at work. So i have more feeling with it. but sometimes i need...

bavo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Here is my current scenario:I have multiple sites connected via ASA site-to-site VPNs. I have a remote access VPN for end users that provides access to all subnets over the site-to-site VPNs (via hairpinning). The remote access VPN is a full tu...

Hi there,I got Anyconnect with "connect on demand" and "network roaming" activated. Everything is working (roaming from cellulatr  to wifi and reverse).On-site of the company, we do have a "public wifi". This wifi is directly terminated on a second i...

Dear all Expert, Currently i have problem on VPN site to site with failover.let me show all of you that, at HQ i have ASA 5512x and branches have ASA 5505. so at HQ i have 2 connection Wan for Active and Back up.From HQ to Branches i'm using VPN conn...