cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have successfully been logging in from my home Linux box to the company VPN using AnyConnect with DuoPush for about a month. As of last night I can no longer log in. The AnyConnect client says somethng like, "AnyConnect profile settings mandate a s...

Hi Everyone, I am testing the VPN connection from user PC.When i test  from user PC  using IPsecoverTCP  it uses protocol 10000.When i check on ASA - ASDM under connection detailsike1-------------UDP Destination Port 500IPsecOverTCP    TCP Dst Port ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have network infrastructure:192.168.217.0/24(non-cisco)----VPN S2S----ASA5510----INSIDE(192.168.0.0/21)                                                                           |----DYSTR(10.10.10.0/24)----ASA5505----INSIDE(192.168.2.0/24)Th...

Hello, I've configured AnyConnect SSL VPN  for two connections profiles which can be chosen when I try to establish connection. Following aliases has been configured for those con profiles:* Con1* Con2 the problem is that every time when I try to sel...

marek_k13 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5505 that is hosting a SSL VPN. The user can not login. They receive login error. To the best of their knowledge, this problem started after the office Domain Controller was rebuilt. I have looked on ASA and in AD and cannot seem to tra...

Hi all, I am trying connect remote access vpn on cisco ASA 5520  from MAC OS X ( Version 10.9.2) with native client.  but due to some reason i am unable to connect from MAC OS. Following is the debug output i get when i initiate the connection. INT-F...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an ASA-5520 running 8.2(5) OS. According to relase notes, it suppors SHA-2 256, 384 & 512K.I've setup SSL AnyConnect to use Certificate authentication. All clients are using SHA2-512 for encyrption.However, and under Configuration --> Re...

We are receiving a "certificate validation failure" when checking for a machine certificate to authenticate to VPN.The have the client and profile  working find on various window version including win 8, but when we started deploying it on Win 8.1 we...

dchew by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Всем привет. Имеется DMVPN Phase 2 закрытый IPSECом. Возникла проблема Spoke не общаются между собой, проблема в установлении первоначального IKE канала. Ввиду того, ведь обмен данными идет через Hub. Не могу понять в чем причина. Подскажите пожалуйс...

Resolved! Cisco IPSEC VPN

Hi, Hope someone can help! I have 2 cisco ASA firewall 5512's one at the main office one in a branch office. We have multiple vlan at the head office and want them to traverse the IPsec but also access certain subnets in the branch vlan. I understand...