cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HI,i want to create 2 DMVPN tunnels in separate VRFs  with same source and destination from spoke side the tunnel in the global is pingable and working normallythe problem is in the tunnel which is in the vrf the topology attached and also the config...

Currently we have clients connect into the VPN and are assigned addresses in the range 10.141.40.0/22. The default route for them is 10.141.40.1. This is on interface Ethernet0/0 (external) with IP 10.141.40.40/22.The ASA also has Ethernet0/1 (intern...

gudlyf001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have installed SSL evaluation license on 3945E router long time ego. Now it expires in syslog it shows following message:%LICENSE-1-TRANSITION: EvalRightToUse License for feature SSL_VPN 1.0 will transition to RightToUse in 10 days. UDI=C3900...

ngtransge by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please bear with me as I explain.I'm setting up a new site-2-site VPN tunnel with another company where I need to use the VPN tunnel as our primary means of communication between us. We also have a direct routed connection with this company, however,...

campbech1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,  I have 5 S2S vpn configured on ASA ; from last two days  am observing Phase1 flapping .However when i do debug crypto iskamp 127 or 200 am getting logs like below. [IKEv1]: Phase 1 failure:  Mismatched attribute types for class Group Descriptio...

We have a few sites that all VPN to one ASA, that ASA is getting a new IP address, can i configure and new crypto map with a high sequence number with the same interesting traffic? Will the ASA try that one if it cannot reach the old IP?

I don't know why the following config does not work when I'm trying to resolve or ping a host via it's name while remote access in. I'm currently running ASA 5520 8.2(5).group-policy TEST internalgroup-policy TEST attributes dns-server value x.x.200....

allele333 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a ASA cisco 5520 appliance configured for remote access using Cisco anyconnect client.We have to configure point ot point IPSec tunnel on the same device with one of our Vendor.Is it possible for the user to connect the home network(Which he ...

Hi All, I have a customer that would like us to use their VPN with AnyConnect to do some work within their network. The problem im facing is while AnyConnect is connected to their network our terminal server will not accept any new remote connections...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: