cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, i am facing an issue in my site to site VPN configuration, the branch site Router is getting the Public IP Address from DHCP so i built a dynamic crypto MAP on the HQ router ISAKMP phase one is up and running , i am trying to ping from the loc...

mostafa-m by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This is doing my head in!!!Users on AnyConnect cannot access a website that is on a site-to-site.  I have been through all the hairpinning techniques but with no luck.We terminate all our VPN on a ASA which has ANY ANY access-lists, that has a def...

DMBC ICT by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Can some body help me in configuring my router for L2L vpn on a cisco router vrf with ASA on remote site. Attached is the my router configuration can somebody help me to build the configuration on router and ASA. Router is configured with VRF ...

Just inherited an ASA 5515-x and have a quick question. The default access list for  inbound traffic is set to: access-list outside_access_in extended permit ip any anyWell, my alarm bell immediately go off when I see this. Just want to ensure the ac...

I have a network with 2 Firewalls, an old one (I think Fortigate) and a new Cisco/ASA (5515, 9.1.2). Different VLANs, one of which is for "Server" and one is the DMZ. Both have NATs (over 40 object-NATs, PAT in reality) to publish services. The defau...

battanc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ASA 5515-X AnyConnect VPN with LDAP authentication (2 Domain Controllers).I need to use LDAP-S to get the password-management.At the ASA side, it is sufficient to enable LDAP over SSL.On the Domain Controllers (2 Windows/2008) to enable LDAP-S ...

battanc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First of all i apologize for my english.well, i am configuring nat on packe tracer, i have 4 routers, on 2 routers i configure Nat and on the other 2 routers do not, when i ping from the lan of one router where nat is configured with the lan of the o...