cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am looking for assistance on adding a radius config. for vpn user authentication. Currently, using local db and would like toadd use windows A/D radius and keep the local auth. also for some users. This is for a 5505.  THank You 

Resolved! ipsec half working

Hi Everyone, Thanks for taking the time to read my post.Using ISO version 12.4(13r)T11 i have setup a IPSEC tunnel between my cisco 2821 and a UBNT device.  The LAN on the 2821 side is 10.0.1.x and the lan on the UBNT side is 10.0.2.x.  The internet ...

rbblue234 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to establish a client vpn connection with a cisco 881GI must write: crypto ipsec client ezvpn, but the IOS do not recognize the word ipsec after crypto.I have the following licences:3G#show license featureFeature name             Enforcement  ...

rexenor07 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are replacing cisco concentrators with ASAs to support site-to-site VPNs.  The concentrator(s) are currently deployed across DMZs (public interface on less secure DMZ and private interface on more secure DMZ).  Is it possible to configure the ASA ...

a.wheeler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I have configured anyconnect with ikev2 at our two different sites.Client PC have anyconnect pre configured on their PCs.Under anyconnect profile at each site  i also put the IP of other site ASA VPN in case if users at site 1 connects ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I have created CSR for anyconnect IkeV2.When i ask the cert vendor what should i ask them that which type of cert i needed for IkeV2? We do not want users to use ssl like https://xyz.com and connect and download the client. We want user...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have NPS setup on a 2012 server.  I have 3 policies.  The first two are for my wireless environment and are finally working.  The 3rd is for remote access using anyconnect.  The conditions I have are Client Friendly Name, NAS IPv4 Address and Windo...

arader001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When trying to connect via the Windows 7 VPN client to a Cisco ISA550 (IPSec VPN with preshared key), I get "Error 789". Can anybody help? Also, which VPN clients are known to work with Cisco ISA 550? Thanks,Simon