Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

We have deployed Cisco WSA 370 in HA Mode and We have 1GBPS+1GBPS 2 Bandwidth from different ISP,But when I am going to WSA dashboard it showing maximum throughput is 300mbps...I have configured only management port right now on WSA...and some time i...

hello guys i don't know how describe this , i'm not sure this is a bug,myside problem,wsa problem i don't knowi create Qemu vms on local server on GNS3 ...i think everything is,it asked login user after typing at least 10 minutes i should wait for as...

On the WSA Management Appliance, is there any way to change a URL category for reporting purposes? So for instance linguee.com is categorised as 'Reference', but can a custom category be applied to the WSA to that it sees it as category 'Webpage Tran...

Hi, have 2 Ironport / Web Security Appliances; I keep having to log into them both separately to update the config. Can I somehow link the config so a change on one is replicated automatically on the other? thanks 

Hi Guys, I have a M300v which I cannot ssh to because I get:IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on deviceand then get disconnected. I did try FTP but there are no large directories there. Under disk management in the GUI everything is within limits. An...

Hello, i am sure i am not the only one having this issue, but is there a way to upload a PAC file hosted on multiple WSA's? Is there a feature embedded in the SMA with this functionality? It really is a pain to manually have to upload a PAC to multip...

Mr.Tiptop by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,   I am working on the WSA S690 with the current OS is 11.5   I see that the WSA can do the Bwd Mgmt for applications.   I am not sure that our WSA can do bandwidth management for some specific urls, such as https://tinhte.vn .....   Highly a...

hanguye3 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I am trying to host a PAC file on the WSA and did the config under security services/pac file hosting.However if I browse to it, I get a error 404 not found message. Is there any other configuration that I must do? ThanksJacques 

Top Solution Authors