Views
Helpful
Replies

FAC Support on WebEx App

silvervoip
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

We recently migrated Jabber to WebEx App (both computers & cell phones) and I was wondering if FAC is now supported on WebEx App (cell phones)?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Hello,

FAC or CMC, currently does not work with WebEx teams. There is already a feature enhancement request for this issue.

Pls rate if its “Helpful”. If this answered your question pls click “Accept as Solution”.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

I was doing some tests in a lab and found out that if you send all digits together (PSTN external number + FAC code) you can make an external call go through a Route Pattern with FAC. When I tried an external call with a mobile Webex app an audio prompt played asking for the FAC code, this is a behavior that didn't happen on the Windows Wbx app.

These are the BUG ID for your issue   CSCvr12034,CSCuz63406,CSCug51288 with severity 3 & 4. Because Webex APP has Underlying jabber module.

You can post your Ideas User Community Feedback.

https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas

Since jabber is running on your personal device, I dont see a use of FAC on jabber and webex app.

if you have a scenario, where all your gsm/international  calling use FAC and jabber devices dont want to have FAC. you can create a new GSM/international  RP  with  FAC unchecked and put them in partition and assign this partition  to a css. On device Css assign this new CSS, the device css will override the line CSS.

Response Signature

AFAIK the device and the line CSS will be combined, with the content of the line CSS being placed first.

Response Signature

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Kindly check the below link for your reference.

https://help.webex.com/en-us/0zgzwj/Webex-Calling-Feature-Access-Codes

Pls rate if its “Helpful”. If this answered your question pls click “Accept as Solution”

Hi,

I meant Forced Authorization Codes not Feature Access code

Hi,

If possible, FAC (Forced Authorization Codes) per user or per location can be implemented.

Hello,

FAC or CMC, currently does not work with WebEx teams. There is already a feature enhancement request for this issue.

Pls rate if its “Helpful”. If this answered your question pls click “Accept as Solution”.