cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I am trying to learn wireless by using two Cisco 2504 WLCs. The issue that I have with these WLCs is that I can't negate a configuration. When I am asking AIs about this issue, they all say to use no before the command. I guess AIs are too young to k...

Hi, I'm having an issue with the C9800 controller and AP C9105AXI-A. We have two sites, each with a WLC. We tested the failover when the AP switches from the secondary WLC, but the RADIUS authentication for the WLAN is not able to authenticate users.

hadi123 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So normally when I update a couple of SSO WLCs I:  download the software to WLCs, predownload to the APs, swap AP image, save system settings and then do a scheduled reload because thats the only command I know of where you can also reboot all the AP...

Question posted by 1 customer i dunno how to ans.controller is C9800 wlc.is there any way or how to monitor an AP load and get notify before clients wifi connections performance start going south??  

While attempting to work around a different issue, I realized that the XOR Slot 2 radios in Cisco 9166s provide very slow throughput when in 5GHz mode when they've been up for a time. Throughput is as low as 30Mbps up and down in an empty room with a...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card