Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

One of our executives has an Apple Mac Book using the Airport wireless card and it sporadically drops a connection on AP541N wireless network  around our building.  Do you have any suggestions or recommendations. Thanks,Carmine

On Monday I called Cisco SB support to ask for advanced replacements on my four WAP4410Ns.  They indicated there would be a $75 charge for overnight shipping and prepaid return shipping on the four old units.  I was pretty hesitant about having to pa...

small observation/query from a very interested party watching these discussions go by... I do find it strange that one RMA'ing a unit with a known fault could get anything but a V2 unit - surely the RMA process involves scrutinisation of the probelm ...

grey-cisco by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a customer who wishes to use a WAP4410N with an external antenna for users outside his building, in the very local area.  He can get an antenna made up, but needs to know what sort of connector this AP uses.  Does it have a name ?  Can he a...