Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I recently purchased a WAP125, everything works fine in 802.11b/g mode 2.4Ghz only. But when I switch to b/g/n or just n mode its initially much faster, close to the speed of my ADSL link in a download test, but then it suddenly tanks and drops from ...

Rog28837 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All!a few months ago we installed a few months ago two WAP150 Access Points, which are giving some troubles:despite they are ON (powered by POE), sometimes they become not reachable (neither Wifi through Wi-Fi nor Cable through cable), and all we ...

ek.emme by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a WAP4410N access point and i realized that after about 60 minutes the AP does not give SSID anymore, that is the SSID is not present anymore, what could be the cause? Thanks. The AP is connected by DHCP , maybe is due to lease time of ...

Hi everyone,This is my first time configuring WAP581, I need your help!Both ports are connected to the POE switch, but only a 169.254.163.211 address is displayed through the packet capture, and FINDIT has not been able to find any device. The device...

Max5 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes