Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Good afternoon I have a problem with 4 access point wap 121 configured as ap 2 vlan (ssids), the problem is that repende not the ssid 1 shows that most teams mac, also I lose connection with connected by wifi printers, also in the same segment vlan s...

Hi There, Experiencing an issue where our AP541N-E-K9 are dropping some clients on the wireless.In the logs we have the following:Mar 9 14:23:47  info  hostapd  wlan0: IEEE 802.11 STA 88:63:df:6d:97:e0 deauthed from BSSID 68:86:a7:fe:07:80 reason 6  ...

cparker by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I purchased 2 WAP 321's and plan to use WDS for roaming/signal purposes. Correct me if I am wrong but this would be the ideal setup: WAP-01-Main wap connected to the wired LAN 1. Set a static channel of either 1, 6 or 112. Setup the SSID's/VLANs3. En...

HelloHere's my quick story:During firmware update of my Access Point the power were cut off so the device is bricked now (WAP4410N v2).I connected to Serial port and did recovery so the all leds blinks alternately (push reset and connect the power) F...

Hi,I'm using WAP4410N Access Point in my network. I'm able to login to it before resetting the Access Point using web based administration utility. But after resetting the access point to factory defaults I'm unable to login and my username and passw...

itsmesan1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just purchased a "Small Business WAP371" and it did not come with a 12V power supply. My question is can I use a CISCO Model DPSN-35FB A Power Injector Part #341-0212--01 to supply power to the WAP371?Please reply to ajmarcayz@gmail.com

ajmarcdds by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have 6 x WAP321's setup via "Single Point Setup". We have enabled MAC Filtering and set to "Block all stations in list".We have added one device into this list and confirmed this replicates around all the APs. However, it doesn't prevent th...

support by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes