cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Release 8.3.114.74 Beta (8.3MR2) We are pleased to announce Beta Refresh Release for 8.3MR2. Please Register at below link to participate in the Beta Program. Once Registered a separate Email will be received with Software Download Link. http://cs.c...

rutvshah by Cisco Employee
  • 60 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi WLC(management interface), AP are in the same vllan10 through Switch3560 connection. The AP can work well with WLC. then I create a new wlan, new vlan20 etc. After putting the AP to the new vlan, the AP can get ip address, but it cannot join the W...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings. We have about 300 APs at our central site, and 14 remote offices with 1-5 APs each. We have FlexConnect configured on the branch APs so the data and voice WLANs are switched locally, but the Guest WLAN access flows through the 5508 control...

Can you up date the CT5508 with the usb stick? I have a CT5508 that I want to update but it is not on the network and I would like to update with out putting on network first, is it possible?

Bkunis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ap2802 sitting on the floor fed from a 3ft cat5e from a pwrinj6 doing full poe power. I moved it to the top of the cube wall with a 10ft cat53 from a pwrinj6 and it now reports half power.. with radios off.. I tried a few different brands o...

Hi Guys , its me again You know if  there is any API to change "Custom Porta" and "Facebook Login Pages" in CMX10.3 (Connect Experiences ) ? Thanks

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL, Can someone pls suggest on below problem urgently. We have 2 users who are sitting in our company but using laptop of their client and connecting to internet thru our GUEST WIFI. Their guest wifi is getting dropped off after every 20-30 min...

Hello Everyone, I would like to know the solution for wireless outdoor point to multipoint backhaul connectivity between different buildings at my client location. The scenario is like there will be a central tower at the data center and other buil...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card