Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! AVC on vWLC

Hello! I have vWLC version 8.3.102.0. I read that in older version 8.1? AVC no support on vWLC. But  with version 8.1 it begin support. I configure AP WLAN with central switching and in tab QoS Flex AVC Profile has become inactive. In tab Monitor-Cli...

Hi everybody, Hope all of you doing well! I have a curiosity about Access Point version. What is the difference between 15.3.3 JA3 and 15.3.3 JAB. Also i seem 15.3.3 JBB5 /3/ 2 & others versions. What is the actual difference between those version. ...

MZI John by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're trying to make our 2.4GHz network more stable and client friendly. One of the issues I want to look into is transmit power settings for that radio band. Any suggestions on how to go about setting a decent Tx power level for the 802.11b/g radios...

Bryan J by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco WLC 5508 I am setting up and we are using it only for OEAP devices for home users. It seems that the OEAP devices (600 series and 1810) will only successfully connect if the management interface is the one that is internet facing. ...

trawleigh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, please can someone confirm that  the mode tunneling still exist in the controller mobility express ( 1852) as it was in lagacy controller 2XXX. in other words , still the packet data from wireless clients (laptops and smartphone ) pass through t...

Hi, I Deleted about 100 AP on Prime by mistake. How can I get them back? I'm using Prime Infrastructure 3.0.0 and alla AP are "flex connect" AIR-CAP2702I-E-K9 added through WLC version 8.2.130.0 I tried to sync the controller but no more AP. I tried ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card