cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all I upgraded from CPI 2.2 to CPI 3.0 some time ago. Today I wanted to test out AVC in PI, but I'm completely lacking the menu entries outlined here: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/cloud-systems-management/prime-infrastructur...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If a hospital has a high density deployment of 3700i and wants to migrate to 3800s, do they need to do a new Predictive Site Survey (eg AirMagnet Planner Module)?   Has the 2.4 Ghz radiation pattern between the old 3700i and the new 3800i changed eno...

I recently bought an 2702E IOS AP and configured one SSID for 2.4Ghz/5Ghz radio for site survey purpose. I was able to connect with 2.4 but not with 5 Ghz radio, 5 Ghz radio keep going to "Scanner" mode anyone know why? i have disabled 5 Ghz radio an...

Hey Guys, Is it possible to implement MAC filtering in Cisco WLC using the local database then RADIUS authentication? Our design is to authenticate users using Windows RADIUS but we have a client who wants to put in MAC filtering as well. So I'm not...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card