cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have 4 controllers running on our network - three 4400 series & one 5508 model. The 4400 controllers are on Software Version 7.0.250.0 The 5508 controller is on 8.0.120.0 and Field Recovery Image Version for this is 6.0.182.0 Could someone please ...

I'm in the works of setting up a new data center and wanted to get your opinion on the WLC and AP management interfaces. I plan to create a subnet for the WLC management interface as well as for the AP management. My question is, should this WLC mana...

Has anyone gotten Windows 10 to work with ACS 5.8?  I've disabled TLS 1.2 from my Win 10 machine through the registry, but still can't make it work. Using WPA2-Enterprise, AES, PEAP.  Error from ACS is: "Unexpectedly received empty TLS message: treat...

ahcadmin1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I'm trying to configure a WLC 5760, and I want to assign a bandwith limit of 5 Mbps in both directions. I've configured two policies (one for ingress and one for egress) policy-map Eg5Mbps description [Client_Egress_UI_policy UI_POLICY_DO_NOT...

We are planning to install WiFi in a theater. It is about 6-7 meters to the ceiling and about 500 seats. We are considering six AP 2802E with external antennas mounted in the ceiling, facing down and a few degrees to the back of the theater. Three an...

s.hellman by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The various documentation out there for the 1702i AP's have some conflicting specs.  Can anyone who actually has one please verify the PoE requirements?  Will it run at full capability under the 802.3af 15.4 watt power envelope?  Or does it require 8...

I have a single WLC 5508 on my network at this time.  I have 108 access points all CAPWAP associated to it.  I am in the process of configuring two new 5508 controllers in a HA configuration.  The IP address of the primary will be the same as the IP ...

Hello, We are configuring AP Group to achieve "One SSID with Multiple Vlans" requirement. We configured AP Groups as per Cisco documentation, but we are getting AP Group names as SSID in Mobile and Laptops. What we have done is following: Step 1- Con...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card