cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Is anyone noticing any wireless  issues with new Surface pro 4s? I only get one or two bars on these out of the boxes when siting next to another laptop with full set of bars and about 10 meters away from the AP.even no luck after updating the window...

Hi. We have a 2504 wireless controller and eight lwaps but I have no way to create a heat map.  Can someone recommend a good way to do that? Thank you, Thomas

netops009 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,  I am using cisco WLC versino 8.2 with PI 3.0. I have registered the WLC in PI via SNMP and can see it there. However, I cannot see the APs on WLC in PI and PI is showing zero AP count. Any ideas? I am using cisco 3702i AP with module...

Hi Have a scenario with 8500-HA, 8.2.100, 3702/WSM. Testing a specific WLAN and the following are observed... only on older Apple devices (ipad 2, ipad air 1, iphone4 running lates iOS). Wireshark shows the following: EAPOL-key Timeout which add 1 ex...

Hi, I have 2.4ghz client  ,in a multi story building with open hallway .2.4 Ghz client always connection to an ap which is not near to the client . What could be the reason behind ? Thank you

wyfy-2015 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, How do we define voice wlan . Is a  wlan only for voice or  preference to the voice ? for voice wlan , what are the preferred setting  to be done on wired and wireless side . Do we  can use only special devices like cisco wireless phone or we can...

wyfy-2015 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Someone ask me to recommend cisco ac wave 2 ap that can handle big size file transfer (>1GB). I like to check 2800 and 3800 series in ccw, but not appear its sku in ccw. (1) Why not appear in ccw? (2) for this requirement what would be your choice? ...

zarni tun by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have AP 1242AG with corrupted image i have reset to factory setting using the mode button but it keeps booting and freezes at executing.... I have clicked ESC button to enter ap: command prompt but nothing happens here's the output: Xmodem f...

Hi, (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless-mobility/wireless-lan-wlan/71113-rrm-new.html#tip1) " Fixed—This option disables all TPC functions, and is not recommended. This is typically disabled upon performing a manual site survey and s...

wyfy-2015 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card