Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We stood up a WLC without knowing the existing mobility group name, so we put a dummy one in. Controller is now up and running, and we want to change the mobility group name to a new one.  For some reason, we cannot do this. Anyone know what the tric...

tdennehy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Does anyone know what are the 3 applications on which we can apply AVC Rate limiting?. Based on the documentation I could only identify Bit Torrent but I could not find the other 2. thanks

ajc by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, My client had a physical 5500 WLC and is moving to a vWLC. The code running on the physical was 7.x. I took a backup config of the physical WLC and built my vWLC with IOS 8.0. When I try uploading the config via TFTP, the upload is su...

akshay by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am wondering if I can add additional fields in the external web server for Web Authentication. Default is Username/Password that will be sent back to the WLC. But customer wants to collect Name and Phone number... Is this possible?

Melghafri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. We have installed several outdoor access point (model Cisco 1552E) powered by PoE shielded twisted pair copper. However, it has left the AC power entry port exposed to the environment. There is no provided cap in the box to have cover it. I h...

tapanglf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,Can someone help me out? I have some 1852e wireless APs running Mobility Express and need to have a way to enable and disable both radios programatically. Is there any kind of API that allows access into the AP and change radio states...

I'm trying to manually prime a lwapp on a 2504 controller. I have followed the documents on: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/ux-ap/guide/uxap-mobapp-g.html Controller is on 8.0.115.30 code and everything is setup on the wla...

I have a 5508 controller and are experiensing klients dopping all over. Any one got a clue? regards Tore here is log: Software Version8.0.110.20 *Dot1x_NW_MsgTask_3: Nov 13 15:06:38.549: #DOT1X-3-INVALID_REPLAY_CTR: 1x_eapkey.c:446 Invalid replay ...