Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Team, I have wireless setup with Cisco 9800 WLC and we have created DHCP pool on WLC itself due to site restrictions/security purpose. I have attached snap where in DHCP pool, i have added option 43 and hex value of WLC. But still APs are not a...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am proposing a Cisco Meraki WAP for installation in a vertical lift shaft approx 50m deep. There are optional antennae available and I am hoping to view coverage patterns for each in order to choose the most appropriate.Thanks. 

John11111 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Controller : C9800-40-K9Version : 17.6.5AP: C9115AXI , C9120AXII have 250 AP's . When i upgrade WLC from 16.x to 17.6.5 that seem to drop AP random (i see it often happens during the working day) the DTLS connection. I cannot figure out why. Up time ...

TaiHPH_1-1687444031363.png
TaiHPH by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys!We need help with two WLCs, one with a free license and another with 27 APs licenses.Currently, we are trying to change these WLCs one for another so we can use the WLC Licensed.When we disconnect the current WLC and connect the new one, the ...

I have a pretty complex IPV6 network setup with the 9800 and using 9136 APs.  All seems to be working well except for android phones.  They authenticate but are unable to pull an IPV6 address.  This happens for Pixel phones, Galazy phones, basically ...

Hello,we are using several 9115AXI-E Access Points. One of the 9115AXI-E are running as a Embedded Wireless Lan Controller.We installed the latest firmware version. 17.11We like to build a mesh network. Is it possible to configure a functionally mesh...

dlangohr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have a WLC 9800 (V17.03.04c).  With a laptop directly connected to the Service Port I am able to access the Web GUI.  However, when I attach the Service Port to our network I am unable to access.The lowest MTU on one hop in the network is 1422....

NGJ by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I've upgraded my Cisco AP1815i (from version 8.5.182 to 8.10.183) which is a mobility express and capwap at the same time. After upgrade, capwap remains unchanged while no access to mobility express, it seems like the IP of the mobility expr...

AhmadZ by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes