cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am at a loss and hopefully can get some answers on here. I have an open case with Cisco but they seem stumped as well. I have 3 WLC in my environment and for this forum i'll call them WLC1, WLC2 & WLC3. Periodically something is causing WLC3 to cha...

Hi, In the versions 4.1.x, the aren't any table in the Access Points -> Configuration-> <AP> -> "Flex AP Wlan Vlan map" and "Flex vlan acls" I need to use one of the previous versions (3.6.5) in order to have those two tables listed. Cheers, Vasco ...

I'm using my virtual WLC 8.0 with ISE 1.3 to make Central Web Auth (CWA). Since the WLC is virtual, the AP is in Flex mode and accordingly any ACL needed to be forced by ISE is Flex ACL. The problem is that whenever i try to add the FlexACL to the AP...

O_A_H by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Wireless Antenna

Hi All, I am just curious what would be a good wireless antenna to deploy on a school antenna so that the signal can attend up to 5 miles to the homes.  They are using mostly Cisco devices so would need a good Cisco antenna to recommend for this. t...

Hi, I have a question regarding the Cisco Mobility Express Bundle (not the appliance-less Mobility Express on 1800 series AP). When the bundle is purchased, is the software on the 2500 WLC a cut down version with the Day 0 Setup Wizard and new dashbo...

dohnesor by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am just starting out in the wireless journey and have bought myself a couple of 4402 controllers. one  controller is fine and is running 7.0.116 software.However my second controller is behaving very strange. I initially had a problem with the imag...

radiar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco;   we bought Cisco CT5760 Controllers and AP CAP700  we have one HQ and 13 Branch office we need to join the AP from remote office to HQ with Flex-connect.   does this Controller support Flex connecet? How much BW is needed for the remote ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card