cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

It is a Post Sales toolMain objective: Save time while analyzing configuration files from WLCsSecondary objectives: Assist on RF analysis, simplify the process, and isolate problematic areasAudit configurations against known rule setsCalculate Best P...

Hi Guys, Can you please share link from where can I get WLC configuration guide in PPT format , I need to use same for training purpose.I was able to download PDF of same but I need PPT which would be simpler format.

Hello,I have linksys spa2102, and the issue is about using 1 SIP account on 2 devices (linksys).In the beginning, when I configured linksys (sip account registred) everything was good.But over time, incoming calls can not be heard. And if restart lin...

Hi Guys, I have one WLC connected with two 6509 cores and I configured in WLC one port  as backup and works, but takes around 13 sec to be able  to see the second core! can i decrease this convergence time ? Thanks Mohammad

Hi All, We are in situation where we have to authenticate two SSID users with EAP TLS authentication and both ssid user will be authenticated by different CA authority. for example one by versign and one by internal CA. is it possible to achieve ? ca...

Dear, I have more than 100  AP from -E (Europe) regulatory domain, and two outdoor AP from -K (Korea) regulatory domain, in the sametime i have one 3602 AP from -A (USA ) regulatory domain, i enabled multi-country mode on my WLC ( -GB, -K, -A) But on...

Hello everybody,I have a problem with some access point:  AIR-LAP1252A6-A-K9                                                      version: 12.4I don’t have write de command:AP#debug lwapp console cliAP # lwapp ap ip address  192.168.1.100 255.255.255...

arrimage by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I need to migrate from wlc 7.4 to Virtual wlc 8, and i have 2 doubts:first: if i download the config file from the 7.4 and then it is  uploaded  to the 8, this will run? or there is something else i should do.two: i need to install the...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card