Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 9800 SSH issue

The local user level is 15, but after ssh login I still need to enter the enable password, is there any way to ssh login without entering the enable password? username tempuser privilege 15 password 7 XXXXXXXXXXXXline vty 0 4privilege level 15length ...

9800-ssh.gif
id404 by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A friend gave me a Cisco air-ap2802e-E-k9. Can I use it as a Wi-Fi extender / repeater on my home network as a standalone without a controler. I've done some searching on Google but the manual doesn't make much sense to me. Can I use my PC or laptop ...

kevberg18 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MAC Filtering

Hi Could you guys help me understand MAC filtering?On a 802.1x secured SSID if I enable MAC filtering will this be on top of the 802.1x or will bypass it? I mean if I have a MAC saved in the list that means that this MAC will bypass the 802.1x or it ...

mishadib by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone What is the recommended IP Add to use when configuring HA? The wireless management IP range or the controller management IP range the one we use to login via the web? Thanks jason

Hi,I'm having a Non-compliant issue with my WLC (in production). I already tried to Resync it but I'm still having this issue.I would like to re-Provision my WLC? However, I'd like to know if this operation will impact my production?Thank you for you...

mdurupt_0-1689680523509.png
mdurupt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, we have one cisco 9800 wlc where WLC itself acting as DHCP server as we have created DHCP pool for one of the SSID. Can you plz help me to understand use of below commands, if it is required to be present on WLC SVI or not. WLC 9800 CLI inte...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card