cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day allHere is my scenario. I bought a Cisco 1841 with a HWIC-3G-GSM module in as a failover router for a very remote site in South Africa. I did the config in my lab where 3G/HSDPA is available. Everything runs good, get an IP from ISP and ever...

Hi  I would like to upgrade my controller to 7.4.x.x and i have about 1500 AP's - just wondering once i upgrade the controller and reboot wil all my 1500 AP's have their software upgraded at the same time ? what is the process the AP's will upgrade t...

Hi  I would like to upgrade my controller to 7.4.x.x and i have about 1500 AP's - just wondering once i upgrade the controller and reboot wil all my 1500 AP's have their software upgraded at the same time ? what is the process the AP's will upgrade t...

hi,I have deployed a wireless solution with a wlc 5508 with the ssid authenticating users on the active directory my problem is that users cannot be able to access Email from the wireless network which is on the same network as the lan but users on t...

Dear ColleaguesI have a 5508 WLC  and I have Configured controller for multi country regularity domain (-A , -E) because of my APs regularity domain. when my APs joint to the WLC for the first time, their admin status were disabled by default.My ques...

With the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox it appears that http and https access to 5760 controllers is broken. What will be the fix for this and how quickly do we expect the fix to be published. I am sure that sometime soon IE will follow and we...

e-kalbach by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a access point in Singapore which is trying to connect to a controller in Canada.  Think I am having a latency issue.  Is there a way of increasing the timeout period to allow the AP to join the controller before the initial request fails? Tha...

nh6we by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently implemented a N+N controller configuration.  I expected to configure the test APs High Availability option with a primary controller of the new WLC and secondary as the current production WLC, then reset the test AP to have it join t...

Dears,  when i use debug capwap errors enable this appersspamApTask5: Feb 05 12:31:52.003: [SA] f8:4f:57:bc:64:e0 ApModel: AIR-CAP2602E-E-K9*spamApTask5: Feb 05 12:31:52.003: [SA] f8:4f:57:bc:64:e0 ApModel: AIR-CAP2602E-E-K9*spamApTask4: Feb 05 12:31...

Hi All, I am facing an issue with our AP. We have following software versions WLC  Software Version 7.4.121.0AP1    IOS Version 12.4(25e)JAM3AP2    IOS Version 15.2(2)JB3As per Cisco documents, WLC software is compatible with both AP's IOS version. B...

Hi all, I have a very  basic question, how Lightweight access point work after joining WLC. when client will connect to AP after successful authentication how client device will work, every time when traffic for that client have to pass from WLC or n...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card