cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello ,    I have one access point with operations status down ( slot 0 & 1 ) . i've checked the regulary domain , and it's supported  i have this message from the wlc : Radio is disabled. Turn ON radio to enable CleanAir functionality access point :...

annah1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiMy company have new 9800-CL and C9115AXI wireless AP.My toplogy is like that The WLC is Install on vmware vsphere 6.7 u3, the VM have 3 interfaces, Gi 1 is management port, using access mode to vlan 10, Gi 2 is service port, using trunk mode to vla...

wlc

hi Team,we have configured AIR-AP2802I-D-K9 and added same access points in WLC .configured SSID, interface and DHCP group, but ip not releasing.Note: WLC controller available at different locations and access points available at different locations,...

Hello Team, Please help the steps to upgrade the image to cisco access point manually through tftp in cli.The access point keeps reloading and not able type any commands.Tried resetting through the mode button but no luck. Here the actual issue, the ...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello Team, I have referred the below URL and looks like the AP 9120AXi is supported with the vWLC 8.10.162 version. However, wanted to  reconfirm if anyone has tried this as we are now refreshing (1st time) floor-wise and replacing all 2802 with new...

Hello Cisco Prime Freaks,I would like to filter on WLAN APs in maps using 2.4GHz.But Prime is always starting with a wrong filter-statement of 6Ghz-radio on 2.4GHz-map:Unfortunately I cannot delete the wrong filter argument.I tried in vain already se...

Gehrig_W_0-1688548838584.png
Gehrig_W by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a pair of 8540 WLC's (8.10.151.0) in HA with > 2,500 AP's registered. Approx. 2,000 of the APs are 802.11ac wave 1 APs.To accommodate some new WiFi6 APs we need to upgrade the controller to a min. version of 8.10.183.0.The upgrade is c...

CiaranB by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card