cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

How to configure Catalyst 2960-s switch to allow communication between two Wireless Clients on two different VLANs. Couldn't able to do data transfer between two wireless clients.Test setup:Test setup includes Cisco 1240 AP, Catalyst 2960-s switch an...

hi all, I need to know what is the BBX which is in these steps: 1. Client browser makes HTTP request to the server. It is intercepted by the router using PBR/L4R and forwarded to the proxy service.2. The proxy terminates the connection and opens anot...

We already have WCL 5508 setup with several SSIDs. We plan to create a new one and assign to new VLAN. However: 1. About 240 devices, laptops, IPods, etc will be connecting to that single SSID - is there any way to resolve that? I don't want to crea...

jguremka1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,it seems iosXE v 03.03.03SE does not send bsnAPDisassociated (.1.3.6.1.4.1.14179.2.6.3.8) TRAP.I have "snmp-server enable traps wireless" and I can see ciscoLwappApAssociated (.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.513.0.4) 

a.medusei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyI need to setup a Cisco Wireless system that has to support these features:1. EAP protocols: -EAP-PEAP- EAP-TLS-EAP-TTLS- EAP-SIM-EAP-AKA- EAP- FAST- EAP-LEAP2. Captive Portal3. Passpoint  So could you tell me what WCL and AP (hardware, ...

Ha Dao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have problem with two 3850, one is controler the other one is agent. 2 AP connected on the MC  are working and not the AP on the MA.I can see on the MC that MA is UP :SR-3850-KPG-TLCA#show wireless mobility ap-listNumber of AP entries in the ...

Thanks for your knowledge and time.    I like to know real traffic flow. For example, AIR-AP-1252AG (left top corner) has two SSIDs (Internal and Guest). Internal goes to Core switch (right top corner) and main internet. Guest goes to Core swithc...

Hello, I have an issue with my guest access, when they access the ssid from the wifi, they try to go to www.google.com and the login portal (1.1.1.1) is not showing. If I put manually 1.1.1.1 some times the web page will open and some times it will n...

hello experts!!!i have a 1300 fat access point which was idle for months...when i tried to verify the configuration via gui, the previous ssid setting was no longer there. though, ip address was still set as is.going to the ssid setting page, the ssi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card