cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! wlc sudden reload

Hi,I have cisco WLC 5508 running version 7.4.110.0,that WLC suddenly reload without any failure log leftthere is no configuration changed in 1 day before that sudden reloadis there anyone who have problem like mine? need suggestion for resolvingany s...

I am trying to setup two SSID -one being the guest wireless (let's say 172.1.1.0/24) and the other one being the wireless for internal users (let's say 10.1.1.0/24).  The problem I am facing is re: the multiple interfaces and/or LAG on the 2504 cont...

pantelis1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,May I know how can the AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 + AIR-RM3000AC-x-K9= provide the 1.3Gbps throughput?I enabled the 80 MHz Channel Width from Wireless Controller already, my maximum connection speed still 875Mbps with my Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon, th...

ctohang99 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to ask if controller 2500 support  - IPv4 & IPv6 .-  deliver centralized security policies- wireless intrusion prevention system (IPS) capabilities- rogue access point indentification and containment- RF management,redundancy,QoS,=- Layer 3 fa...

I created a guest wireless network on my 5508 controller (uses default a/n), and it is set to broadcast the SSID Almost everyone can see this network SSID: my Mac sees it right away, and I can join it and surf the web all day. Two Windows laptops had...

HI All, We have new access point lightway AIR-CAP1602-EK9 and Cisco Controller WLC 5508  with version 7.4.110.0.I would like to know how can we trun off diversity which I belive is turnd on by default.. Thank you 

Dear Friends, Did somebody overhere ever sucessfully integrated LDAP with WLC for user authentication. please help me to configure user authentication with LDAP server. I am running 7.3.112.0 (5508).I can provide access to my WLC thorugh team viewer....

Hello Everyone,I have received a 891w router, And I want to set it for WLAN. But under interfaces i don't see any WLAN ap0 or Dot11 interface. Do i need to install a different ios and. I don't think it came with an antenna, I am assuming antenna is v...

We have a Cisco Wireless Lan controller 4402 running 7.0.235.3. How do I know what discovery mode either layer 2 or 3 it is running? We have several APs that will not join. ( they used to ) and if I let the current ones lose power they will probably ...

I am trying to add a new 8510 WLC running 7.6.120.0 to CPI 1.4 Update 1.The controller remains in "unknown devices" with Inventory status "failed"  and Inventory Status DetaiI  "Collection Status : Unexpected Error see the log file inventory.log for ...