cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a query on onboarding iOS, Android and windows devices through Cisco ISE.I understood that we are going to provision and onboard above devices issuing certificates.Do ISE has Certificate authority where it can generate its own Root CA a...

Hi there,    We have here an issue with Cisco ISE. When I create a guest account with the sponsor portal We can´t access the Wlan. On tne Cisco ISE Operations \ Authentications returns the error message  Event "Authentication"  Faulure Reason "24206 ...

Dear friends, I experiencing problem with HA between two 5508, we have 6500 series core in VSS, our WLCs connected as   WLCs>>> switchs>>>core sw, when i setup them everything works fine they see each other and HA works, but randomly Active HA looses...

Resolved! AP software

I upgraded my controller and pre-downloaded the image to all of the AP's for a later reboot. When I try to reboot the controller I get the following message.AP software being upgraded, please try again later  All AP's show the image has been pre-down...

How would you configure the IDSM-2 to place the VLAN’s for the SSID’s of the WiSM-2 thru the IDSM-2 inline?How do you configure the Wism-2 and an IDSM-2 to place the wireless users thru the IPS?What is the best, inline VLAN pairs or VLAN groups? 

I purchased two licenses.  One that's for 250 AP's, the other is for 50 AP's.  I have two 5508's that I'd like to apply these license files to.  Is there any way to split the 250 licenses into two 125 licenses, and the 50 licenses into two 25 license...

Dan Man by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have much problem with mi cisco 2504. I update software version 7.4 for use 1600 ap series. I have 5 license. I create a wlan but after a short time disappear from the wireless sensing. The access point also records disappear from the controller. I...

I'm coming across situations where a client is seeing unusable, low signal levels. What should happen, as I understand things, is the that LAP should increase it's power outage to compensate, but this isn't happening. Is this because the "WIRELESS > ...

Hello,I have recently been adding a number of installed APs to heatmaps in NCS and am very confused as to the correct Azimuth and Elevation settings.In particular - if the AP is mounted on a wall rather than a ceiling what should the settings be ( an...

Hi,I'm looking at deploying Cisco 1552s in point to multipoint mode. I would like to know if its possible to connect wireless clients directly to the the mesh AP when in point to multipoint mode? From the documentation (Listed below), Wireless Backha...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card