Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! No Easy Way to Find APs in 9800 WLC GUI.

I recently migrated from a 5508 WLC to a 9800. On the 5508, when viewing all APs, there was a "Change Filter" option that would let you filter the view based on various options such as name, MAC address, or Model. I do not see any similar options on ...

Best Practice for WLC upgrade

Hi,I have two 8540 wlc in HA mode with 800+AP, and one 5508 wlc as anchor for guest access, I'm going to upgrade all of them to the latest version.I'm looking for the best practice to complete this upgrade smoothly, if possible in steps will be much ...

WAP Domain'S

My company recently purchased 250 9120 AP's with the F (indonesia) domain.Can i change the domain to E (Europe) domain

tandem by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AireOS AP joining an IOS-XE controller

Hello All,May I ask if anyone has experience with, or knowledge about the following?We just obtained our first Catalyst 9800-L controller, and have it setup in a Lab environment.We have many 'system management features working well on it, such as Lic...

Cisco WLC 3504, Web-Auth login redirect

Hello, I've got an issue with a web-auth login on Windows 10 with edge.Connect into visitor network, browser pops up to connect to login page First attempts connect to www.msftconnecttest.comthen rewrites that URL aswlc/login.html?redirect=www.msftco...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics