cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi I am trying to set up SSID that will be authenticated using One Time Password,i dont have much experience in this so for now im trying to do it using Radius, Tried Googling but every post is doing it with ISE...if anyone knows way to do it with ra...

Hi,I have a question about Identify a Client by name on the WLC. It is currently the case thatI only see the MAC address of the clients or under the name that it was not identified.What do I have to configure now so that I can also see the name of th...

NAME: "Chassis" , DESCR: "Cisco 5500 Series Wireless LAN Controller"PID: AIR-CT5508-K9Product Version.................................. 8.5.160.0I am trying to change manegement Ip address, Mask and gateway. But facing error Below is command which i ...

crange by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WLC 5520 v8.3.150. My access point is in FlexConnect mode. My SSID is WPA + Mac Filtering. Printers were recently added to my network (bixolon ticket printer). My problem is the following; When I try to connect my printer by DHCP it takes ...

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Could someone please help me with a step-by-step guide or procedure for adding a second SSID using Flex Connect? I have successfully set up SSIDs using Flex Connect and now wish to add another SSID to the same APs to have them broadcast two SS...

Allan001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Console is stuck there, please see the below error message. and cannot type anything only when the console is plugged into the AP c9130. Anyone has experience about this? Thank you % Authentication failedNo valid user found, please configure a val...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card