cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all.We have three 5508 serving our internal AP's. Now we have started testing flexconnect for our remote offices, but there is a problem.In our firewall we have set up a NAT-address for one of the 5508, and in the configuration for the management-...

s.hellman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am investigating a hotspot schenario with web-auth passthrough feature.I found this:Cisco 5500 controllers can support 150 simultaneous Web Auth Users logins.Does this mean only when they are authenticating or is it a limitation if I expect moreuse...

The options available areDisabled — Ignores the Wi-Fi Direct status of clients thereby allowing Wi-Fi Direct clients to associateAllow — Allows Wi-Fi Direct clients to associate with the WLANNot-Allow — Disallows the Wi-Fi Direct clients from associa...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NCS has detected a change in one or mor...

Hello everybody.While looking at one of my LAPs I got following log entries:*Feb  7 06:24:43.648: %CAPWAP-3-ERRORLOG: Failed to handle capwap control message from controller*Feb  7 06:24:43.648: %CAPWAP-3-ERRORLOG: Failed to process encrypted capwap ...

Hi All,we have 4 x WLCs 4400 in two 6500 core.For any changes we made we have to do in 4 WLC ie in 4 places and we are thinking of shutdown 2 x WLCs so we are using only 2 WLC at at times.Not sure how about do this.Any suggestions ...

q-le by Level 2
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of 5508's, the first is in production as a stand-alone platform. The second was purchased with the HA-SKU.We will be configuring an N+1 HA environment and while we have Cisco Prime, I am unable to utilize Prime right ...

rdehn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I will monitor the wireless network for a few days and just that monitor traffic and document (utilization, who was on which AP connected ..)The wlan consists of a WLC 5508 APs and 50x 2602i.how can you find over time, how many and which wirele...

a-weitzel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,AP's today support 802.11n ( upto 300Mbps ) throughput. Is there any specific configuration to enable 802.11n to be used as backend link for the 802.11a usual links.or does the ap auto negotiates. What factors determine if the AP will use 802.11n ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I search how can i work two Controller on redundancy, i find high_availability article on site but this article says you should upgrade software at least 7.3 (my controller is 7.2). The thing that i wonder is can not we use redundancy feature on rele...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card