cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Looking for a solution that meets the below requirements.  I don't think I can get this done with Cisco due to cost and the APs are not Cisco but the switches are.1) Force authentication for all new connections to the wireless     ...

Before implementing AVC feature on WLC i captured traffic form wireless client (Laptop) to one of the real presence g/w and found the traffic from AP to Laptop has QoS_control_WMM field with Best_Effort marking.As soon as i enabled AVC on WLC i was e...

Quick question about a survey I did yesterday.  walked in and noticed that all the access points were wall mounted about 2 feet off the ground.  The coverage wasn't bad, but I recommended they relocate the APs, to the ceiling as well as well as a few...

I have two 3502e's that won't join our 5508 controller. We have rolled out about 600 APs, a few on this switch (4507) as well. We have plenty of power, plenty of licenses, etc. The only thing that sets these particular APs apart is that they were SMR...

Hi,In the year ahead we will be looking to move from Cisco WCS as we have reached the limits of the software, and have yet to decide wether or not to stick with Cisco or move to something else. We are in the very early stages of this so I was wonderi...

Hello, I'm doing some experiment on a test SSID to configure ACL for limited resources on our Wired/Wireless network. I'm/using and I would like to use Web Authentication page. I have created an ACL under Access Control List namely, ICT. With this, I...

habibalby by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A local business went out of busniess near me and sold me their Cisco Aironet 1200 wireless access point. The told me that all I needed to do was connect it to my currect router/modem and it will expand my wireless connection greatly. However, they d...

The customer have 1x WLC 2504 and 7x AP 3502i.He are installing a automation system called Savant, this system use the Bonjour protocol to discovery the services on the network.I've configured the multicast group on controller and switch (SG300) with...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card