Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Clients are dropping off the wireless and need to be manually connected. below is what I am finding for errors and from what I have read it could be a driver issue on the laptops or the WPA authentication needs to be changed to something different. A...

Hello, I would like information on binding multiple intefaces from the WLC to a Cisco switch for more bandwidth. Can someone point me in the right direction for this? thank you  

Hello Team;         We are facing a strange issue with one of the controller in WiSM1. If we need to add WLAN ID 7 in the ap groups, then i need to add the WLAN ID's from 1 to 6 .But for the other controller i can directly add WLAN ID 7.           Th...

On our wireless network we have two 6509-E switches each with a WiSM and a 5508 WLC. The 5508 WLC only had one port connected to one of the 6509 units then we added another port on the 5508 to the other 6509. Do I need to add the IP and MAC address o...

Hi!I have the following problem with Cisco 2504 WLAN Controller.A customer of mine bought a certificate (GlobalSign) for the guest-wlan. This certificate was successfullyimplemented by me.But now I´m having  problems with the DNS lookup (1.1.1.1 / wl...

Hello Guy I'm me again I have another silly question.Recently I bought a MacBook Pro and I was checking it's wireless specifications and I found this.I live in Mexico and we have a lot of 2.4 GHz networks, my questions is some days ago I visit a tran...

Hi everybody:l need change a wlc 4400 to 5500, but l don´t know what  l need back up, and how can I do to join the H Reap APs in the new 5500 WLC because all H Reap APs that l have, are not in the same city , and I understand if l want join AP in the...